Author: lilac55

very tired of work [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-4 15:53:28 |Display all floors
yes ,many people don't love their work also,but for live we have to work day by day , by the way ,you can learn new knowledge for your intersting or you love ,and another day maybe you can work for this . maybe you will not feel tired for your work , where there is a will ,there is a way!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-12 09:07:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Shazzamm at 2010-6-27 17:37
Not just China but the world over.  It seems so many people these days live to work instead of working to live.  

However, that's really no excuse for a dull life.  You need a hobby!   It also ...

Well, I just want to have a hobby but do not know what kind of thing I like and can kill a lot of my free time, or maybe some use for the future work?
I try to know you, but get nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-12 09:09:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xingliang at 2010-7-4 15:53
yes ,many people don't love their work also,but for live we have to work day by day , by the way ,you can learn new knowledge for your intersting or you love ,and another day maybe you can work for ...

Kind of good advice, but to be honest, it was a long time since my last study. think I also need to find some exam then try my best to get pass it?
I try to know you, but get nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-13 13:13:04 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by Mahone02 at 2010-7-12 09:09

Kind of good advice, but to be honest, it was a long time since my last study. think I also need to find some exam then try my best to get pass it? [/quot]

We have had tooooooo many exams because of that "Marxism-damned" chinese education system,are you still additicted to it?

Stay away from drugs,stay away from chinese exams......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-14 18:19:30 |Display all floors
if you want to live.you must work
in spite of so many people feel bad,but have no choose
this is life!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-15 02:01:13 |Display all floors
Its not only like that in China. many old aged pensioners here can hardly afford to feed themselves existing on a state pension which is a pittance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-20 16:24:22 |Display all floors
i am sure that you really need to pay more attention to something else.such as,doing more sports,reading more books.you can find someting interesting  from your life.
the fact  is that  you need to work  for surviving.you can't  change.why not make yourself  happy to work.
seize the happiness around you.

[ Last edited by funny_sunny at 2010-7-20 04:25 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.