Views: 12811|Replies: 26

very tired of work [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-27 15:58:44 |Display all floors
everyday in the early morening get up, breakfast, go to work, go home, dinner, sleep   
today repeat yesterday, tomorrow repeat today , feel very tired not on body, but on mind and heart
it seems much pressure on me
want to get a holiday to travel, but think carefully, no work,no pay

everything is increasing price, but not including my salary in this company(my colleagues say our company count salary by second, it is true, no any holiday for the whole year,even they give you holiday for new year or May 1st, without pay,if u come late, deduct; u want rest for 1 hour,deduct; only can see money become less and less)

life is only for money?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-27 16:04:13 |Display all floors
Many people in China live a similar life as you. What`s your profession if I may ask? Is life only for money?! Well, a life without money......^^ But i wonder why national holidays aren`t paid in your company...?
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-27 17:37:42 |Display all floors
Not just China but the world over.  It seems so many people these days live to work instead of working to live.  

However, that's really no excuse for a dull life.  You need a hobby!   It also sounds like you're in a rut.  Perhaps you should mix things up a bit; go out and do stuff, especially things you wouldn't normally do.  Perhaps make some friends to do things with in the afternoons or on weekends.  I once was in such a position as you and found that there are many, many groups online that do events all the time.  Perhaps there are some in your area?  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-27 17:39:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Shazzamm at 2010-6-27 17:37
Not just China but the world over.  It seems so many people these days live to work instead of working to live.  

However, that's really no excuse for a dull life.  You need a hobby!   It also ...

Well, the situation in China is worse.....hobbies, many people have not the time for...too tired. Have you heard about the Foxconn suicides?
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-27 21:07:05 |Display all floors
i think he is super-work-man.just it's my idea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-27 22:55:42 |Display all floors
I still have summer and winter vacation. Lucky me!  Life is definitely not only for money but  you have to work to keep a roof over your head and food on
the table.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-27 23:10:15 |Display all floors
Work is tired , yes!  but it can be relax too, if you love the work that you make.
By the way, there are one month of vacations every year :)   ..... so, if u are  feeling   soooo tired of you work    u have one month to refresh you mind and you body ... vacations here we go!!!!
Gloria Maria
Gloria Maria A.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.