Author: manoj10

China is beautiful [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-6-27 23:23:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jhaye_le at 2010-6-27 22:04

dumbwank, it sounds like you're talking about yourself...

A mirror would stop him saying this to others> he would realise what a Dumbwank was
Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-28 00:50:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2010-6-27 21:56
Ooops, gotta go.

Football.

HK$ 10,000 on Germany 3-1 kick-ass potato face Rooney!

Wish me and the Germans best of luck.   

4-1
Germany didn't exactly play by your expectations,
still gonna get your money?
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-6-28 01:06:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2010-6-27 20:10

Not all Chinese man would want to put their dik between you on request?

Now, that is indeed not very helpful!

You should know, Chinese men are not tasteless gweilos;
the likes of  ...

OMG, what did you just say here to prove.

Who is the Neanderthal.

At least think before you post.

Can't have you looking a pratt now can we...............   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-28 03:34:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fcfchaos at 2010-6-27 16:03

You are just cheating yourself, but for the quality of living ,that might be a good way

I don't think so.  Bad things should be noticed, accounted for, and avoided.  However, if a person simply focused on all of the bad things in the world they would grow extremely bitter.  I'm bitter enough, already; I don'tneed to get worse.  In short, I don't dwell on bad things but I don't ignore them either.  I have an INTJ personality, sometimes I am far too logical.  Therefore, I dwell on good things in order to remain sane

What happened to this discussion?  Joy to a poisoned heart is like a slap in the face, it would seem.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-28 05:36:42 |Display all floors
??????????????????

[ Last edited by St_George at 2010-6-28 05:53 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-28 06:42:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2010-6-27 15:39
China is a beautiful country to live, with all nice people :)

First, I am agree with you, China is a nice place to live , beautiful country and it have cute and lovely people ( specially chinese guys )  but no all the people are nice    , sorry but i am disagree with you in this last point, is like my country, it  is beauty too with nice pople, yes, but there are bad people too, impolute people? sure! , all the countries have it, terrible but true    ....we just can change to be perfect every day and change this world for better, and i am sure that China is  walking for the correct way

Gloria Maria
Gloria Maria A.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-28 07:37:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by glopis at 2010-6-28 06:42

First, I am agree with you, China is a nice place to live , beautiful country and it have cute and lovely people ( specially chinese guys )  but no all the people are nice    , sorry but ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.