Author: manoj10

China is beautiful [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-27 16:03:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Shazzamm at 2010-6-27 16:02
Finally, a discussion I'm happy to read

I'm still new to CD and some of the things I've read here are so surprising.  I read so much blind hate, it was kind of discouraging.  However, I must  ...

You are just cheating yourself, but for the quality of living ,that might be a good way
China is a sleepy lion?
Don't believe your own lies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-27 16:07:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Shazzamm at 2010-6-27 16:02
Finally, a discussion I'm happy to read

I'm still new to CD and some of the things I've read here are so surprising.  I read so much blind hate, it was kind of discouraging.  However, I must  ...

Yep, the situation here on this board doesn`t reflect the real situation in China. Most people are nice and friendly. The hatred here comes mostly from overseas Chinese...not mainlanders. And welcome to the board. Hope you stay, but be prepared....^^
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-27 19:31:41 |Display all floors

#16 Not 100% true.....

hate here comes from a few overseas chinese and also from a "many" foreign devils that have no other interest rather than bash anything chinese!

Need I give anyone a mirror so she/he can take a look at who I am refering to?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-27 19:41:09 |Display all floors

jhaye_le

What has being good looking got to do with it  ?

You are easy prey for a beguiling Westerner with less than honourable intentions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-27 20:08:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2010-6-27 15:44
:)

dogs are cuty and beauty too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-27 20:11:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2010-6-27 19:31
hate here comes from a few overseas chinese and also from a "many" foreign devils that have no other interest rather than bash anything chinese!

Need I give anyone a mirror so she/he c ...

whom are you refer too?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-27 20:19:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-6-27 16:07

Yep, the situation here on this board doesn`t reflect the real situation in China. Most people are nice and friendly. The hatred here comes mostly from overseas Chinese...not mainlanders. And ...

Support~! Just right, the world would be bright and kind only to those with friendly and kind heart~! Anywhere there are bad social phenomenons, just more or less~! China is a best country to live, and most men and women are all friendly and kindly~!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.