Author: 1584austin

Will u be glad when it's finished? Are you sick of it all [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-6-30 01:33:50 |Display all floors

Absolutely bored with this lightweights game ........................

But rugby ................................

Heh, heh, a different story .....................

And Germany know they will not qualify for 2012 World Rugby.

And have set their sights on 2019.

Since 1927 they have been continuously thrashed by everyone including France and Italy.


Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2010-6-30 07:24:07 |Display all floors

Distraction

For the sheeple.The modern equivalent of the circuses and the Colliseum in Roman times.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2010-6-30 09:14:17 |Display all floors
football?! I am not addictive to it, but just have a look.:)  I don't care which team wins, what I care is that whether the procedure of the playing is wonderful or not

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2010-6-30 09:51:04 |Display all floors
Actually , I want to have a choice that though I love it , but it's hard to stay the night...Oh my god , it's hard to endure the working time

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2010-6-30 09:54:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sharon78 at 2010-6-30 09:14
football?! I am not addictive to it, but just have a look.:)  I don't care which team wins, what I care is that whether the procedure of the playing is wonderful or not


dear sharon have you ever found the wire speed is more slower in the football game' time especially

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2010-6-30 12:57:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by swin_gggl at 2010-6-30 09:54


dear sharon have you ever found the wire speed is more slower in the football game' time especially




:)Dear Swin, yes I found it. It is really irritating especially  when you talk with me but the wire speed is as slow as your running pace!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2010-6-30 13:02:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by swin_gggl at 2010-6-30 09:51
Actually , I want to have a choice that though I love it , but it's hard to stay the night...Oh my god , it's hard to endure the working time



oh,Swin, just try to stay the night for the football game, and the next day you will find something special: the national treasure "panda"!;P:lol:lol

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.