Author: jordan_c_fan

Chinese Air Force, & Record Breaking Retired 歼6 or 殲6 War Planes + others [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-23 08:29:18 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-23 12:29:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-7-18 11:03

Look, you Guys might not know it, but to many a Chinese military enthusiast as myself, it's a well known fact that the J-6 has practically been written off as the backbone of China's air defens ...

Regarding me, you're preaching to the choir friend. Others may be a little less knowledgeable but I certainly am not. Good info though for those who didn't know!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-10 12:50:12 |Display all floors

Invisble Chinese J10 Fighters With Fresh Stealth Paint

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-11 14:15:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2010-7-22 20:29

Regarding me, you're preaching to the choir friend. Others may be a little less knowledgeable but I certainly am not. Good info though for those who didn't know!

Even the [earlier generation J-7's] have all been turned into either target drones, missiles, or intel-gathering snoop apparatuses of the PLAF.  A large proportion China's J-6's have already went the route as early as 2000-2001. We were all talking about it in the EIN board when it was still free membership. That privilege ended when 911 happened and when the dot com's got bursed.  Everyone was weighing the feasibility's of the possibility that these J-6's be refurbished and turned in missiles to used against aircraft carriers at the timed instead of simply having them junked and recycled.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.