Author: satsu_jin

Western media play along in the disinformation game [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-26 20:23:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-6-26 20:14
I think you can count Oprah Winfrey in that top percentile.

Obviously, you have not learned math well, just like most of Americans. If you understand what statistics is, you will not make such unconvincing and almost redneck remark.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-26 20:27:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-6-26 20:15
See, the fact that you have to put a sentence about yourself not believing in god in nearly every second post of yours alone is a disorder. And your very existence, how to put it politely, is totally unimportant to me. And it is YOU that has a problem with the real world and real people coz you see things where there is nothing to see.....religion everywhere....and although you keep on telling everybody you are not racist etc...and you even might believe that, but YOU ARE!  

The fact that you react strongly with my vocal atheism alone is a disorder. It shows that, yes, religion is deeply part of you. Otherwise, you will not react this way. Yes, it is YOU that has a problem with real world and real people coz you see a nonexistent super whiteman in the sky.

No, I am not racist. I truly am not. I do not react to facial difference. I do prefer tall, good looking persons and smiling faces. I realize some good looking persons are very bad.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-26 20:32:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2010-6-26 20:23

Obviously, you have not learned math well, just like most of Americans. If you understand what statistics is, you will not make such unconvincing and almost redneck remark.

Just like your remark that 9 out of ten Westerners don`t know the result of 5x10?!
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-26 20:36:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-6-26 20:14

I think you can count Oprah Winfrey in that top percentile.

Is it my English or your troubles in understanding of a simple English question?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-26 20:49:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2010-6-26 20:27

The fact that you react strongly with my vocal atheism alone is a disorder. It shows that, yes, religion is deeply part of you. Otherwise, you will not react this way. Yes, it is YOU that has a ...

I don't think you're atheist at all.  You are extremely selective in your criticism.
I don't think you would respond to petera or any of the other muslins on this board 'religion is deeply a part of you...'
In fact, you have promoted islam while condemning christianity.
Not very athiest-like is it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-26 20:56:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by IchiNiSan at 2010-6-26 20:36

Is it my English or your troubles in understanding of a simple English question?

Excuse me, I'm still drinking my morning coffee.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-26 21:05:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-6-26 20:56

Excuse me, I'm still drinking my morning coffee.

That makes sense, if it was Irish coffee, it would be making even more sense

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.