Author: satsu_jin

Western media play along in the disinformation game [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-26 19:40:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2010-6-26 19:37

Alex, you are clearly an American Jew now.

Plus, the half black president is selected because his brain is whiter than most whites. If he openly endorse or truly admire African culture, he w ...

You finally exposed me    Are you going through one of the bad phases at the moment that come with a personality disorder?!
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-26 19:49:03 |Display all floors

Reply to Seneca

First of all, it is not surprising anymore that you would rather go back to the China bashing track by repeating the usual boring Western rhetorics than actually discussing the OP's topic. Is it too awkward and embarrassing for you to discuss the actual topic of Western media playing the disinfo game? Or are you too obsessed in finding any ways and taking any chances to tell the world about your anti-Chinese sentiments? Or are you sincerely believing you are that hero with that superior moral high grounds flying to this forum to save whoever is willing to listen to your higher moral grounded opinions by repeating the Western official versions of "historic" stories?

Whatever, I am in a good mood and will take the bait for this time. And listen carefully, Den gXiaoping made absolutely the RIGHT decision to make it very clear that China does not need the Western kind of democracry and should be left alone in our own dealings. It was a turning point in history that tell the West that China is our own house boss regardless of what system and reforms we are going to do. Den gXiaoping recognizes the signatures of the regime change tactics of CIA and had the balls to make this hard decision, when Zha oZhiyang was merely living in a delusional world in which he was too much of a coward to put China national interests at first place. For someone in his position he should have made the right calls instead of being a wussy in believing in the Western style failing democracies. After reading Zha oZhiyang's diaries, which I am absolutely sure only the juices which the NED wants the world to hear about were published. His book also only conforms that he made a huge judgment blunder and should only blame himself for being put in house arrest. It was also hypocritical of him to criticize the party dealings in which we can be absolutely sure that to be in his position he had played that same game for years too. Actually he should be thankful that he was only put in house arrest as his way of thinking (if the diaries are any indication of it) was actually even dangerous for the course of what China needs. History will and actually has proven that Den gXiaoping's decision brought the Chinese reforms in the correct direction, and it is definitely worth the sacrifices of a few hundred mindless brainwashed impatient robots to make sure the billions of Chinese will have a bright future and can actually stand up with dignity and pride one day. And that day has come, and we should be thankful that in '89 we had leaders in Beijing with Chinese balls, otherwise over a fifth of the world populayion would still be living in absolute poverty or being put through the suffering of continuous fights and maybe even wars.

Yup, it ain't a perfect system, but perfection is too ideal and never achievable, we can never expect that all 1.3 billion Chinese are all loyal to the China, we don't need perfection therefore, but develop a country in the best of interests for the majority of the residents. So let me emphasize that I don't mind censorships, it is a matter of national security and actually even the responsibility of the Party that all those crappy propaganda from the Imperialist's powers will NOT flood our country and disrupt our society again. As we should be going back to the original OP's topic. The differences between the Chinese way of controlling the official stories to the Western way of controlling the official stories, is that the Western world does it in a more covertly, subtly, and nicely packages & dressed up way. Even though the world because of the information technology revolution is starting to wake up from all these fairy tales and see through how the Western media is playing the disinformation game, I still think that we can learn something about it. Especially how to handle our Public relation to the international community.

Well at least our way of governing has proven that it is more sustainable and actually indeed in the best of interests for the people by using soft power around the world promoting peace without referring to violence and wars compared to the short-term minded way of governing in the West who are only going after self-interests and the elite group of conglomerates and billionaires by using hard power and falling back to creating wars and killings. For the sake of the Western world and the rest of the world is that more and more people see that the Western media is just a tool for these short-term minded governments to show them what these greedy Imperialists want them to believe so they can start the next war.

[ Last edited by IchiNiSan at 2010-6-26 07:52 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-26 19:58:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2010-6-26 19:26
I have posted threads after threads. The West treats her people MUCH worse than how China treats Chinese in China. The core of the US government is white supremacy.

Here is a simple math to those sceptical about your statement:

1% of the US own over 1/3 of the total wealth
next 19% own over 50% of the total wealth
How much does 80% of the US own????

And some more facts for curious minds to guess about: How many of that 1% is white, how many of that 19% is white?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-26 20:05:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by IchiNiSan at 2010-6-26 19:58

Here is a simple math to those sceptical about your statement:

1% of the US own over 1/3 of the total wealth
next 19% own over 50% of the total wealth
How much does 80% of the US own????
And some more facts for curious minds to guess about: How many of that 1% is white, how many of that 19% is white?

They are 99% all white. You are right on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-26 20:08:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-6-26 19:40
You finally exposed me    Are you going through one of the bad phases at the moment that come with a personality disorder?!

No, I have no mental problem.

I am happy and I do not believe in God.

I know my very existence bombs your shell.

But, nothing can shield you from the real world and real people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-26 20:14:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by IchiNiSan at 2010-6-26 19:58

I think you can count Oprah Winfrey in that top percentile.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-26 20:15:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2010-6-26 20:08

No, I have no mental problem.

I am happy and I do not believe in God.

I know my very existence bombs your shell.

But, nothing can shield you from the real world and real people.

See, the fact that you have to put a sentence about yourself not believing in god in nearly every second post of yours alone is a disorder. And your very existence, how to put it politely, is totally unimportant to me. And it is YOU that has a problem with the real world and real people coz you see things where there is nothing to see.....religion everywhere....and although you keep on telling everybody you are not racist etc...and you even might believe that, but YOU ARE!
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.