Author: antimatter

@China needs to show the world its plans in case trade war breaking out@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-27 23:12:47 |Display all floors
Author: Paul Yih
Date:   06-07-10 22:23

When, we Chinese do not see the looting and the raping and sodomy in what the English and these jew merchants had done to China --- China will never be able to rise up and also wise up -- these opportunity vultures will be back and awaiting for the opening of the Chinese exchange and more . These are predators , no less to be guided and watched over by their own sister bankers and also ethnic Jews -- who raped China on the Second Opium War -- the HSBC bank in HK.

Paul Yih

Author: Paul Yih
Date:   06-09-10 08:53

These are the heroes and all of them and us have to go further and to expose the myth of the ethnic Jews and what Rothschild, in their position as the bankers and owners of both Bank of England and East Indian Company and how they have all financed the Sassoon for the Opium Rape toward China, not once by twice --- with two Jewish groups -- and if one have the balls to see the real evidence of damage and looting of China -- No need to look any further -- There are two clear evidence -- HSBC, a bank who had proudly shown their looting of China from Shanghai to Hong Kong and all the Jew buildings, western buildings on the Bund were mostly built by the blood, sweat and even lives of the Chinese and then China and silly MBA Chinese morons will rethink of their book I have witnessed a few years ago in all the Chinese book store in the airport " The glory and success of the Jews " --- Not for once, these brain dead Chinese MBAs had the time to reflect -- the entire wealth of the Jews in the West had all originates by the sales of Opium and then added to the looting of China by the Western forces, via the litigation and plot by these Jews and Jewish companies and merchants - including DELANO Roosevelt ---- all wealth came via Opium.

Paul Yih

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-6-28 14:00:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-6-27 08:56

1. Vows==Standing on one leg===Have No Real Strength===Lacking Substance.
Copy code

A couple of days ago I posted a proverb for you. In order to understand it I give you a modified version:

Unter den Beinlosen ist der Einbeinige Koenig

Have it translated and I hope it's clearer now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-29 06:51:15 |Display all floors
China's conservative,  keep things stable plan==Non Working post 2010

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.