Author: chopsticks11

Rude Westerners ! [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-6-25 18:20:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2010-6-25 03:33
Selfpwn,
the smallest guy and the tallest woman both fully voluntarily posing this way for the guiness world records book.

Xie xie ni di xiong.

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-26 07:30:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2010-6-25 02:05
Ok so we are send-up merchants but we can laugh at ourselves.  Some people take themselves too seriously and have no sense of humour.

Who is "ourselves"?

The white woman laughing gleefully?

Or the glum small man sitting under her and between her legs?

Sense of humour?

Oh yes, and do you laugh when you watch the movie, Schindler's List?

Haha, I bet you DO !

Nice funny movie; what a JOKE it was.
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-26 07:31:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by youknowhat at 2010-6-25 02:06
these gweilos aka anglos just pretendin that they have never encountered such things as spittin, litterin, jump the line, talkin out loud in public, pushin & shovin or even not so familiar with ...

Thanks, youknowhat !  
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-26 07:37:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chopsticks11 at 2010-6-25 01:03
So much criticisms about Chinese "uncivilised" behaviour because of their spitting, push and shove.

Westerners may not have these bad habits but they are certainly not ex ...

I don't think it's a rude action ,,,, just do it yourself.  Just to put your ---- on the westerners , they don't care
China is a sleepy lion?
Don't believe your own lies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-26 07:40:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-6-25 12:52
Who's that short guy?

Wa ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Watch out your TEETH !

Chinese has a saying, they will soon drop.

Here, you go .... Mr Ignoramous !

The world's shortest man has died in Rome

The world's shortest man, He Pingping, who was just 74.6cm (2ft 5in) tall, has died in Rome. He was born in 1988 in Wulanchabu, China, with a form of primordial dwarfism, and was officially recognised as the world's shortest man in 2008.

He was admitted to hospital two weeks ago after suffering a chest complaint and died on Saturday, but his death has only just been announced.

Guinness World Records said he had made a "huge impact around the world".

"From the moment I laid on eyes on him I knew he was someone special - he had such a cheeky smile and mischievous personality, you couldn't help but be charmed by him," said Craig Glenday, Guinness World Records editor-in-chief.

He Pingping officially became the world's shortest man in 2008

"For such a small man, he made a huge impact around the world," he added.
Mr He was in the Italian capital to take part in the filming of a television programme called The Record Show.

According to the TV production company Europroduzione, he had already filmed two episodes of the programme when he complained of feeling unwell.

"He started to feel slightly ill and we decided to take him to hospital. He entered hospital two weeks ago and had all kinds of tests, being a very special person he had to go though all sorts of tests. He went into intensive care three days after he was admitted," said Marco Fernandez de Araoz, communications director for Europroduzione.

He said that Mr He died on Saturday afternoon and, at the request of his family, his body would be returned to China to be buried

He died at work in ROME !   

I will not laugh but I am sure many of YOU will.
smallest man.jpg
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-26 07:46:27 |Display all floors
Shortest Man and Tallest Man

He fell ill with suspected heart complications in Rome, where he was due to appear on a TV show.
Last night Guinness World Records chiefs paid tribute to Pingping, who suffered from primordial dwarfism.

Meeting ... He Pingping with 8ft 1in Sultan in January
Editor-in-chief Craig Glenday said: "He brightened up the lives of everyone he met and was an inspiration to anyone considered different or unusual.

"We are very saddened by the loss of such a wonderful, engaging, fascinating character."
In January, Pingping met the world's tallest man, 8ft 1in Sultan Kosen, 26, at a Guinness World Records event in Istanbul, Turkey.
He got the title of World's Shortest Man in 2008 and jetted from his home in Inner Mongolia to meet The Sun in London. At the time he said: "I just want a normal life, get married and have children." Sadly, he never got his dream.

Pic: shortest man standing NEXT to the tallest man; at least with DIGNITY.
STanding NEXT TO tallest man.jpg
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-26 07:50:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by taikor at 2010-6-25 15:50
I'm also Chinese. How come I don't find that picture offensive

Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-6-25 15:51

Easy...you just aren`t a "real" Chinese but a traitor....only "real" Chinese find that offensive.
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.