Author: chopsticks11

Rude Westerners ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-5 06:24:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bern2009 at 2010-7-4 22:56
that you are playing the over-Chinese, although you even don't live in China.

Be explicit.

You point again, please ?
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-5 06:40:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by celerinota at 2010-7-5 05:44
The Lady is very tall. She is showing how small is a man compared to her!
There are thousand of jokes made by women against man, and since this small person is a man, they can have more fun agains ...

You are like saying, just because one is taller and bigger size, they could poke fun on the smaller built.

This is EXACTLY what I was trying to also express my DISGUST at these perpetrators, and the poster 1584austin for not letting off the small man who is now DEAD.

Yes, I know Westerners like to make fun of others ....

There was a photo which caused a big furore after it was secretly taken and made public.  

The picture shows an American female private gesturing a gun-pointing at a group of naked Iraqi prisoners-of-war stacked on top of each other.

The female private was laughing alongside with her male American colleagues.

The American soldiers, male and female, are not being rude but insulting to the core.

There are also many pictures of how the American soldiers insult their hostages when they got the upper-hand.  For example, making their hostages' children wear T-shirts with prints on how the American soldiers raped their sisters and mothers, and laughing hilariously.

Again, they are not being rude but worse.

That's the Westerners' ilk I am saying and the picture fleshes out their ilk.
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-7-6 02:31:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chopsticks11 at 2010-6-25 01:03
So much criticisms about Chinese "uncivilised" behaviour because of their spitting, push and shove.

Westerners may not have these bad habits but they are certainly not ex ...

show us all the criticisms that Westerners make about >push and shove, spitting > (oh spitting on the floor of a train)  yeah that's great to see.

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-6 02:37:26 |Display all floors
Eating fish and chips in the park is rude!

We don't do this in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-6 04:06:17 |Display all floors
westerners are junk food eater

Chinese should eat less of western junk food fast food.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-6 19:44:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-7-6 19:36

Nah, we Chinese eat and drink anywhere, especially in offices, on board buses and trains, walking in streets - and we dump the leftovers and wrappers on the pavement.

Never been in a textile shop at noon? All salesclerks are noisily tucking into their Lanzhou lamian! And you can smell it!

Hey, nothing against Lanzhou Lamian....I love it!!!
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-7 06:04:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-7-6 19:40

Chinese ignorance about food in general, and Western food in particular, is an insult to those engaged in discussing this matter with them.

Western food is not junk food, and junk food does  ...

did i say western food is junk? why changed the meaning of my words?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.