Author: Wahahaha

Is French Really Useless? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-23 14:53:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-6-23 14:50

Well, that`s already the case in Germany....English as first foreign language, then a second (mostly French like in my case)....and so on. It`s already standard that highschool graduates lear ...

according to expatter even in britain,
so how about france?
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-6-23 15:17:23 |Display all floors

Biased...............

There is a long history of animosity between the French and the English.........

Why America even got rewarded with their Statue of Liberty from the frogs for fighting the English.

But French it poorly represented around the planet as a modern language.

So English, Chinese, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, ....etc, etc, and finally Australian Aboriginal.

Drop French and let the frogs choose a language to suit their military prowess..................   
french_army_knife.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-23 15:18:38 |Display all floors
French Useless..AH AH AH LOL

That's for the dumbs who cannot learn it corectly...because I can tell you that I made an opinion tudy in two chinese university and I was impressed to see that the second language chinese student would like to learn was french, even before the japanese. However, with the anglo and sino lobby, they have no opportunity to do it.....

In france, we use to say: learn english for trade, learn french for culture..
I understand the rosbeef, our french influenced their english for more than 1000 year, and they just influence our french for 150 years??but that's mostly a poor cultural influence..with words like "hamburgers", "fast food" or "cool"...they must be jaleous as their laws were written in french...

So , you are true, french is useless for all these dumbs who eat in macdonald, and consider the workd as a big supermarket...but, be sure of one thing: french will still be one of the most interesting language in 100 years. That's not what I say, but what linguistic and sociologist say.

So, lets continue to watch every month the last crap blockbuster from hollywood, waiting for the next icrap, and take lunch in macdo with their 7 different menus...and I will continue with my beloved student in french to drink some chateau Yquem, and taste one of the more than 10 000+ different recipes we have in this so little country france.

A last thing: who created airbus? who created the concorde? who invented the only new style garden design in the 20 century? who fight with the anglos-usa to protect and promote the 3 world culture? who is the most visited country in the world? where in europe can you find the most diversified cultures, reflecting the whole europe? who has the best security nuclear plants in world?

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-6-23 15:29:02 |Display all floors

The safest streets...............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-23 15:35:52 |Display all floors
don't think it's the brit's who've got some beef and issues here.
and your post seems a good evidence on this yasawakic
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-23 15:38:05 |Display all floors

Quebec

You don't need French in Quebec.I've been there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-23 15:39:56 |Display all floors

Reply #28 petera's post

thx for the info.
or is this a trap?
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.