Author: greendragon

If you visit the EXPO, bring along packed food for picnic! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-23 13:28:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-6-23 13:11
There's an army of Rmb600 a month migrant worker cleaners!
Don't worry, some one will clean up almost immediately!

Wa ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Yeah,
just fooking hate this attitude of always leaving the own dirt behind,
expecting someone else to clean up behind.
What's so difficult about it?
And then some people here even have the guts to point their finger at the "Barbarians".

just be civilised, and the cleaners can better care about the normal use
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-23 14:15:23 |Display all floors

Reply #8 LCSULLA's post

Well, people at the EXPO were all well behaved, especially considering the STRESS that they were in!

TRY doing this experiment,
get, 3,000 people to line up in a queue under the hot sun in Miami, Florida!
let them wait between 1 to 5 hours, then walk them 1km and form another queue.....and continue for 15 hours from 9am in the morning to 11pm!

Those people behaved admirably!
Very well behaved!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-23 14:25:03 |Display all floors
I see the point in that.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-23 15:04:29 |Display all floors

Reply #10 LCSULLA's post

I think at least 1/3 of the EXPO visitors IS AT THE PICNIC site by 3.00pm everyday!
so, be prepared for a nice picnic!
and enjoy the comradeship of having 100,000 people doing the same!
THE BIGGEST PARTY IN CHINA!

Wa ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-23 18:22:03 |Display all floors
I'm sure that Chinese people visiting the Expo are wonderfully behaved - I would expect nothing less - and it sure impresses the hell out of me, but my question is "why"? Why would anyone choose to stand in line for 1-5 hours in the sticky Shanghai summer for one pavilion, spend 10-15 mins inside before queuing for another 1-5 hours for the next one, and so on? I mean, I want to go, but there is no way on this planet I'm going to queue longer than 15 mins to get inside any pavilions in temperatures of 30 degrees + and 80%+ humidity - which means I'd only get inside the boring ones, so there's really not much point going. I know that Chinese visitors want to tell their friends how interesting the Expo site is - it's a face thing surely - and will gloss over the fact that they actually spent all day queuing, but this laowai isn't in the least bit interested in joining them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-23 20:06:23 |Display all floors

listen to what a man sez...

Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-6-22 00:25
Great...more litter arround. Good idea!!!

I`ll go into the restaurants of the pavillions to taste the cuisine of the different countries. picnic, hah!

alex...you're so right 'bout litterin at the joint just get online and order whatever you like on the menu is the only way to enjoy your visit there and i dont think the expo allows us to have a picnic there without any facilities like long table & benches...GRENNDRAGON, this time you get an F for your reportcard  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-24 06:39:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.