Author: LEROSEY

USA secretly behind the Thai unrest [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-21 21:46:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jhaye_le at 2010-6-21 21:39
I have heard that...

from where???

Because this story was already covered here months ago......................
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-21 21:51:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-6-21 21:46

Because this story was already covered here months ago......................

Oh, i guess i need to catch up...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-21 22:43:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LEROSEY at 2010-6-21 16:55
I have heard that the USA is actually behind the overthrow of Mr. Thaksin in Thailand and paid the Thai military to take over the country while Mr. Thaksin was away. This sounds exactly like a typi ...

I heard that the Martians are behind it.

Since I heard it its probably true.

The Martians have learned that elements of the Thai government were were about to unmask Martian agents working undercover as diplomatic represenatives of Botswana; thereby foiling their evil plans for world domination.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-21 22:47:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
"My way or Guantanamo Bay"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-21 23:04:02 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
"My way or Guantanamo Bay"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-22 00:58:05 |Display all floors
Thaksin was no Bodisatva, but he was also backed by the U.S. initially until he got too close to China. The U.S. was also uneasy with his Chinese ancestry, so they got rid of him. His story is similar to Sadam Husein, and Noriegas in that they were all bad leaders backed by the U.S. who ended up getting double crossed by the U.S. Thaksin is in exile, Sadam got executed, and Noriega is locked up. The Thaksin story was also covered by the Asia times, and it stated the reasons why Thaksin was booted was because he had a Chinese back ground, and because he had economic policies that favoured China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-22 09:16:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LEROSEY at 2010-6-21 16:55
I have heard that the USA is actually behind the overthrow of Mr. Thaksin in Thailand and paid the Thai military to take over the country while Mr. Thaksin was away. This sounds exactly like a typi ...

I wouldn't be surprised if that was true.  History does not lie - and America's track record is very dirty.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.