Views: 13966|Replies: 38

Real reson for Korean war [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-21 16:40:59 |Display all floors
Most westerners will tell you that the reason for the Korean war was to contain communism, but what was the real reason. We only hear lies from the western media and 99% of the western media is unreliable. They say one thing and mean another. When America invaded Iraq, they said they were after terorists, but they were really after oil. So what were they after in Korea if it wasnt communism? I have heard very stupid explainations from stupid westerners saying that the Korean war was a proxy war between Russia, and USA. \

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-22 12:55:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LEROSEY at 2010-6-21 17:40
Most westerners will tell you that the reason for the Korean war was to contain communism, but what was the real reason. We only hear lies from the western media and 99% of the western media is unr ...

You seem to have a good nose for fishy things.
Many westerners in this forum are unable to see beyond the end of their nose.
One must be fair and remember; jobs are hard to come by, a bit of a bashig is ok, after all it pays well.
Hardly anyone falls for their crap in recent times

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-22 13:01:05 |Display all floors

Reply #1 LEROSEY's post

The BOHAI area! That's the main reason!

Hmmmmmmm

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-22 14:37:22 |Display all floors
I don't think there are natural resources in Korea, so I don;t know why the USA was there. The only way the USA goes to war is if it has something economic to gain from it. For example, Iraqi oil, or trillion $ Afgan minerals. I have heard that the USA attacked Viet Nam because it had natural resources the Vietnamese were not willing to hand over to the American corporations. I will buy that argument, but I cant apply it to Korea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-22 14:48:46 |Display all floors

Reply #4 LEROSEY's post

There is natural resources in Vietnam?

You mean RICE plantations, RUBBER plantations?
Not much else in Vietnam!

Probably I heard Anchovies Culture is big in Vietnam!
Lots of Cheap Labour!
and Beautiful Vietnamese gals!

Hey! Korean gals are also very pretty, SEEN MANY in the Korean Pavillion at the EXPO 2010!

Wow!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-22 15:19:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LEROSEY at 2010-6-22 15:37
I don't think there are natural resources in Korea, so I don;t know why the USA was there. The only way the USA goes to war is if it has something economic to gain from it. For example, Iraqi oil,  ...

Let us call it the proximity to a certain Country, shall we!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-22 21:16:52 |Display all floors
If you care to read an article in the Global Times, two of last weeks editions had articles about the real reason for this war as explained by a Chinese professor, in a Chinese newspaper here in China and he certainly didn't blame the US! Research your facts before pointing fingers as the op seems to have done with yet another shameless and blatant overly nationalistic view which is so far removed from reality as to be laughable.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.