Author: timbatu

France teargases Chinese protestors [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-22 07:13:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2010-6-22 07:06

You do not need to look far. Look at your own workplace.

Well I am starting my own company and getting help from my chinese-american friend who has been a very successful business owner since his twenties.
He is helping me to network and has brought me in one contract and possibly a few more that haven't closed yet.  But he's always had more than me.

Not a good example tim.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-22 07:25:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-6-22 07:13

Well I am starting my own company and getting help from my chinese-american friend who has been a very successful business owner since his twenties.
He is helping me to network and has brought ...

J, I think Expatter need to give you a few 101 lectures.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-22 09:14:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2010-6-22 06:12

Chinese go to France because they admire the French culture and they want to become French. But, if you treat them as the different, if you treat them with discr ...

Very few Chinese do migrate to France for cultural reasons ...
Unlike the 70's diaspora which is now composed of French of Asian descent, the new generation of Chinese migrants from Fujian is not educated and very poor.
The only reason why they did chose France is  social security, unemployment benefits, low cost of studies, housing support and because they are community minded.
Even the students chose France for financial reasons. It's much cheaper to study in France than in any anglo country.

I don't treat them as different.... THEY REFUSE TO ASSIMILATE!
THE WENZHOU REFUSE TO LEARN FRENCH AND TO SEND THEIR KIDS TO SCHOOL!
A crazy Wenzhou businessman shoot robbers with a gun, and then, Wenzhou demonstrate to give him support?
Let me make it clear... Guns are not allowed in Europe... This is not the US...ok?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-22 09:35:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-6-22 07:01

Caucasians do not have the highest income.
We are second to asians.

I can give you other sources.  I first learned this 10 years ago in college from a sociology class.
Everytime I've look ...

There are statitics about incomes per ethnic group? Really? Why?

How do you push people to assimilate if they are seen as American-Chinese or American-Korean... aren't they only....American?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-22 09:39:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2010-6-22 06:16

I marvel how you dare to take the report written with a clear bias as facts. I would not even bother to point out the obvious problem in the wordings of the AFP news. I think they are too obvio ...

My statement  "No indication regarding the ethny of the robbers." is an answer to Expatter's post:
Originally posted by expatter at 2010-6-21 23:51
You will note that seneca accused the Chinese of pickpocketing each other.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-22 09:55:41 |Display all floors
As proven by the poll, French people are the ugliest europeans.  They are also eons behind Germany in terms of technology and intelligence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-22 10:18:42 |Display all floors
The worst part of the french is their arrogance.  They think they are "all that" and so attractive when in reality it's a bunch of fluff.  with their "ou la la" and "we we" and stupid romanticism that is nothing more than empty narcissism.  

Their corny language and behavior makes me want to vomit and laugh at them all at the same time.  It's just embarrassing to watch how full of themselves they are.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.