In China, protestors don't get teargased, they get shot by military -.-

Sorry for my evil tongue, but I couldn't hold this one back

[ Last edited by Everynowhere at 2010-9-19 04:13 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-19 22:49:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Everynowhere at 2010-9-19 16:12
In China, protestors don't get teargased, they get shot by military -.-

Sorry for my evil tongue, but I couldn't hold this one back

Has China shot 3 million (The West admit 300 thousand, but every 1 in 10 in Iraq or Afg is not recorded) people for her power?

It is funny that media can create such fools like you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-30 21:42:04 |Display all floors
June 2011
Paris discriminate Chinese - Sinophobia in France

Chinese community leaders in Paris have said that at least one robbery is being committed each day, often accompanied by gratuitous violence. The numbers are confirmed by municipal officials and residents of the city's 20th arrondissement, or district, where many of the muggings take place. A Chinese man who tried to film a recent mugging in Belleville on his mobile phone was attacked by the muggers and beaten up so badly that he is now in a coma. The problem has become so bad that thousands of French Chinese have been demonstrating on the streets, calling for tougher policing.

Local officials still impose their thick racial stereotype when excusing the shocking human rights abuse of Chinese people. The mayor of the 20th district, Frederique Calandra, insisted she believed the attacks were not motivated by racism "Chinese people are attacked very often, not because of racist problems but because thugs have this opportunity of making money easily, because Chinese people are used to carrying cash - a lot of cash," said Ms Calandra.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-1 07:32:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-7-1 05:03
I note that you are driven by a powerful paranoia.

On one hand you are supporting crooked Chinese illegal residents in Paris and Italy, on the other hand you are constantly denigrating We ...

-
1. Do you have any evidence that they are illegal? Show your factual evidence, but not racial stereotype and prejudice.

2. You shows a genuine resentment of ethnic Chinese people. This is why Western human rights organizations have NO credibility among we Chinese people. You have no right to self-appoint as a speaker for Chinese human rights, because:
(a) yourself is hostile to Chinese people (2) you are imposing Judea Christian values onto China against the wish of Chinese people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-1 10:07:27 |Display all floors
Tampaxtu, again your complete obsession with Christianity.

What is it with your obsessive, compulsive and irrational fear? Did you get a$$-raped by a Catholic priest or something? Or were you too ugly to get it, but actually wanted it and this has made you bitter? What's your problem? The world needs to know....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-1 14:02:30 |Display all floors
Allons enfants de la patrie
Expulsons les sales chinois
Ils sont pleins de coneries
Ils parlent leurs sale patois
Ils sont cons, ils sont cons ils sont cons

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.