Author: antimatter

@The day China can pressure the west instead of always pressured by the west@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-21 13:12:26 |Display all floors

Reply #11 Baiquen's post

That's one cute BABY!

HA HA HA

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-21 13:19:04 |Display all floors

Reply #17 emucentral's post

Heck! China is like any other nation, or empire!

It wants to feel secure, and loved!
Thank goodness, China has been honourable in it's dealings, very understanding of human nature!

Look at how China deals with the world.
It works with BIG STATEs like BR(I)M bloc, for synergistic exchange of goods for commodity and fuel.
it helps to prop up remote states such as Africa, Indonesia with development aid, weapons, diplomatic support, investment in return for commodities and fuel.

and it trades gingerly with BIG ECONOMIC blocs such as EU, USA, Asian Trade Route State, British Club states for mutual benefits!

heck! It even help to protect the VALUE OF THE AMERICAN DOLLAR!
(of course the United States spends Trillions of Dollars to ensure the "continued support" of it's mint!)

Wa ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-21 20:56:53 |Display all floors

my posts are actually being deleted

wow. see only what u wanna see. hear only what u wanna hear. til the day u fall off a cliff for failing to see the edge.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-22 11:07:40 |Display all floors

Reply #1 antimatter's post

I think your TITLE to this tread is a bit misleading!

OF COURSE, China is PRESSURIZING the American Regime, otherwise you wouldn't have made such post. If China is not a "problem" to the American Regime, it wouldn't spend so much time to "downsize", "lockout" China!

But nothing seems to work with China!

Ouch!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-23 14:03:06 |Display all floors
Everyone pressures everyone. What happened when the US wanted to lower their dollar to stimulate growth? China pressured it not to because it would hurt China's holdings. China pressures the USA to go back to talking with North Korea. Every country pressures every country, that's how politics works.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-23 14:07:42 |Display all floors
How can China compete with the NWO controlled "west", aka puppet states?

JUst look at here all the trolls claiming different nationalities, race etc etc.

Power!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-23 14:18:12 |Display all floors

Reply #23 EthanYiSen's post

Exactly!

It's just one of those things in life!
I pressure you to do this, and you pressure me to do that....
and it goes on and on....

Wa ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.