Author: antimatter

@The day China can pressure the west instead of always pressured by the west@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-20 16:48:15 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
"My way or Guantanamo Bay"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-20 16:49:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
"My way or Guantanamo Bay"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-20 18:41:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Baiquen at 2010-6-20 18:48
>implying other countries dont act in similar ways when they dont get their way.
>implying China should be like the US and just invade countries that it doesn't like.

Where did I say the USA (or Australia for that matter) are the most popular countries ?
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-20 18:50:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-6-20 08:12 AM

Not if China has 4000 Nuke war heads+ domestic driven economy (little dependence on western market)

By that time, China will crank out hightech  weapons like sausages.. to radically milita ...

Antimatter, have you ever asked yourself in the front of a mirror for a minute " Why I am a nutcase all my life "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-20 21:00:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2010-6-20 16:40

Of course, we wouldn't talk ---- to you, people would humour you, ignore your silly ideas and not respect you at all.

If, on the other hand, you were 6 foot 5 , 110 kg and were a perfect gen ...

Exactly just leave me alone if you don't like what you see. otherwise I would beat the crap out of you.
but  at this moment, western countries do not give China the respective space.  They wouldn't leave her alone to do her things.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-20 21:02:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2010-6-20 18:50

Antimatter, have you ever asked yourself in the front of a mirror for a minute " Why I am a nutcase all my life "

I got a lot more going in my life than u, indian boy.
I owned 2 houses, and 2 or 3 girl friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-21 04:46:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-6-20 23:00
Exactly just leave me alone if you don't like what you see. otherwise I would beat the crap out of you.
but  at this moment, western countries do not give China the respective space.  They wouldn't leave her alone to do her things. ...

China doesn't want to be "left alone".
China wants to continue to  manufactured goods to the rest of the world, and wants to continue buying the western technology, resources and energy necessary to produce those goods.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.