Author: wetac0s

Should the term "Han" be eliminated? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-22 11:10:49 |Display all floors

Reply #8 wetac0s's post

plenty of British people are brown skin!
mix breeds that started from Norman invader and Celtics!

and further mixing later on.....

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-22 16:19:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-6-22 10:01

No one goes to tanning salons anymore.  White people these days are too worried about aging - they all use the spray tan crap which makes them look unnattrally orange.  Either way, British peop ...

No one.....they all......   Generalizations.....I love them. Sun studios/tanning is still big.....few use spray in Europe.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-22 17:43:52 |Display all floors
Hanswurst !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-22 20:15:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2010-6-22 20:00
More than 500 millions of Indians want to be British.
They feel ashame of their Indie twang.
Nothing but English is spoken in public and at home.

Our Manoj10 one such proud EnglishIndie c ...

I think you'll find an educated Indian, "twang" and all, is far more respected around the world, than a brainwashed apologist for the totalitarians in Beijing.

The proof can be seen with Indian nationals working in high tech industries around the world, running big successful companies.

Of course there are ethnic Chinese people in similar situations, but these people are largely born in western democracies countries where they have avoided the home ground brainwashing which hinders their development.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-23 00:36:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-6-22 16:19

No one.....they all......   Generalizations.....I love them. Sun studios/tanning is still big.....few use spray in Europe.

And what would you know about tanning?  Are you gay?  As a woman, I would know more about this.  Just like in America, european women do not want to age, so they use spray tan instead of tanning beds.  Judging by all the female european exchange students, they've all said they use spray tan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-23 00:50:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-6-23 00:36

And what would you know about tanning?  Are you gay?  As a woman, I would know more about this.  Just like in America, european women do not want to age, so they use spray tan instead of tannin ...

Great....you judge by ALL the European students in the USA. ^^ And from this you come to know everything about ALL the women in Europe. Wow....RESPECT,sister. Word!

Where I know about tanning from? Well, it might surprise you..but I walk through life with open eyes and also have female friends. And I just came back to Shanghai after spending some months back in good old Europe. MOST females don`t use anything for tanning but lying outside and taking a sunbath in the summer. Some go to sun studios...there are some but it`s not a big business...and i have to say..only a certain group of women tan......not wanna go in detail here...it`s late after all. And even fewer use those tan sprays...mostly those female bodybuilder.....yuck. Gosh.....be happy I don`t judge about ALL female overseas Chinese/Asian Americans from what I see here from you.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-23 00:54:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-6-23 00:50

Great....you judge by ALL the European students in the USA. ^^ And from this you come to know everything about ALL the women in Europe. Wow....RESPECT,sister. Word!

Where I know about tann ...

They may tell you they tan in a bed or in the sun, but in reality they are using fake tanning spray.  A lot of women lie about this.  They just don't want you to think they are self-conscious about pre-mature aging.  Just like a lot of women lie about botox.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.