Author: satsu_jin

China growth a 'bad thing' says international poll [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-6-18 10:28:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2010-6-18 11:22


You can't separate military and economic might for a big country like China. Economic might is directly related to military might



Look at Japan and you can see, it is clearly separated. I try to get some informations about how the poll results are for Thailand, the Philippines and Indonesia. I imagine they reflect a similar picture.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2010-6-18 10:30:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2010-6-18 07:58 AM



Look at Japan and you can see, it is clearly separated. I try to get some informations about how the poll results are for Thailand, the Philippines and Indonesia. I imagine they reflect a sim ...


Japan is different. Its mindset after WW2 and the horrible destruction it bought. It had been non-militarized for almost 50 years. Its impossible to compare China and Japan.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-6-18 10:33:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2010-6-18 11:25




Let's keep the Cheonan incident out of this subject. The poll was taken in April and May - long before SK came to the conclusion to blame the north. Moreover, more than 40% of SK's population don't take the government's Cheonan explanation for granted.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2010-6-18 10:35:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2010-6-18 08:03 AM


Let's keep the Cheonan incident out of this subject. The poll was taken in April and May - long before SK came to the conclusion to blame the north. Moreover, more than 40% of SK's population d ...


The sinking took place on 26th March, much before the poll was taken.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2010-6-18 10:36:06 |Display all floors

I trust the Swedish investigation of the sinking

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-6-18 10:37:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2010-6-18 11:35


The sinking took place on 26th March, much before the poll was taken.



But the outcome of the investigation was published two days before the GNP faced provincial elections. At the time of the poll no statement had been made by Seoul or Washington, hence, the poll wasn't influenced by it.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2010-6-18 10:37:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-6-18 07:58 AM



You are the ONE CLOWN in this forum who is misreading the poll.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.