Author: communistsec

White girls love black guys [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-23 02:15:49 |Display all floors
In western countries I do notice a lot of  White women with black men.  Perhaps they are regarded as muscular, masculine, bigger, and just "cooler" than white guys - which I have to agree with.  I have a lot of black friends and you'd be surprised how many Black guys refuse White women because they call white women a "temptation from the devil".

Most black women refuse to date White men at all.  My black girlfriends think white guys are ugly, pasty, and "losers".  I have to give props to black people for their sense of pride and integrity.

[ Last edited by wetac0s at 2010-7-23 02:19 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-23 02:25:28 |Display all floors
Afro-caribbean women with white men are a common sight in England.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-23 02:31:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2010-7-22 11:55 PM
Afro-caribbean women with white men are a common sight in England.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-23 02:46:19 |Display all floors
Many "awakened" blacks think that race mixing is a new form of neo-colonialism.  

But I have no problem with other "colored" people mixing together - just not with whites because it will always be a power struggle.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-23 02:52:39 |Display all floors
Minister Louis Farrakhan on interracial mixing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z ... ure=player_embedded

"the last trick of the devil".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-23 03:02:18 |Display all floors
minister louis farrakhan  said it the best, "interracial dating is the last trick of the devil (white people)".

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.