Author: wetac0s

Kevin Rudd reported made racial slurs against Chinese [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-17 16:56:00 |Display all floors

money is work

that is all you really need to know

that means for every dollar or "tax deduction" given away, it is a dollar stolen

a dollar of misallocated capital

Rudd has allowed the banks, through real-estate, to create FALSE economy

it will be brought to bear

because, on this earth, in history, this policy that he pursues has never prevailed

you simply cannot take away from productive individuals and give it away via government, to non-productive individuals, ad infinitum

the whole premise implodes upon itself
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-17 16:57:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Baiquen at 2010-6-17 18:24
This reminds me of the American thread where rabid conservatives were angry about anything that was done to help people but things that were done to harm people were proudly supported. hmmm, nicely ...

you will see the fruits of this policy in our lifetime
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-17 16:58:19 |Display all floors

Why does anyone support the banks?

When you understand what money actually IS, you would be either a profiteer or a knob to support them!

Money is work
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-17 17:17:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mychina at 2010-6-17 18:38
Did he really study in Ta iwa n?
I thought that he was based in Beijing at the time.

I don't know where he studied, but when he was in Beijing he was in the diplomatic service, so that was after he completed his studies.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-17 17:23:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lebeast at 2010-6-17 18:37
What is good about Rudd?

NOTHING ...

I was reading, in the paper today, about the "quarantining" of welfare payments which applies, presently, to some indigenous communities and is going to be expanded to all welfare recipients.

According to the article, it costs $4400 to manage each person put on the scheme.
Absofukkinglutely unbelievable!

The public servants need a good hard reaming!
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-17 17:30:32 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
"My way or Guantanamo Bay"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-17 17:39:02 |Display all floors

here is what I suspect

Originally posted by emucentral at 2010-6-17 18:53
I was reading, in the paper today, about the "quarantining" of welfare payments which applies, presently, to some indigenous communities and is going to be expanded to all welfare recipients.

According to the article, it costs $4400 to manage each person put on the scheme.
Absofukkinglutely unbelievable!

The public servants need a good hard reaming!.

In a democracy, people take sides

In our version, this means two major parties

A real democracy would be quite different, but we have two sides

This promotes polarity of opinion, either for or against

Well, doesn' t this just suit the Nanny State to a tee?

50% sit on their backsides and do nothing, yet have equal voting power to those that work 60+ hours per week

It is wrong

It is even more obvious why this bicameral system is wrong, when we look at British "divide and rule" strategy, dividing people not along ethnicity, but along an artifice, an imaginary border

Then, those people naturally fight against each other for the "real border", weakening themselves as a collective populace whilst the "greater power" feeds BOTH sides with weapons/money/industry to fight each other, such that the only winner is the "greater power"

In this way, we can better understand democracy, as it is currently practiced in Australia.

Both sides are similar. Both sides are ruled by a third party, which is politically "silent". If any side gets out of line, the "third party" fuels the opposition and order is restored, in favour of the "third party". No matter who exerts an effort, all efforts require sponsorship. Guess where that comes from.

[ Last edited by lebeast at 2010-6-19 09:48 AM ]
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.