Author: mychina

Chinese men are better looking than Western men [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2010-6-15 15:19:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2010-6-15 14:05
What a silly thread? Those you love are the most beautiful.


What a silly thread it has to be,
to make me join timbatu's statement.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2010-6-15 15:25:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-6-15 15:02



To join in the racists here......don`t forget the d1ck size and whose body is stronger^^

How does racism taste now?!


Stronger? Where are you in the medal list of Olympic Games?

Dick? I know the black's is bigger than you.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2010-6-15 15:26:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-6-15 15:02



To join in the racists here......don`t forget the d1ck size and whose body is stronger^^

How does racism taste now?!


If Chinese women like bigger dick, your Chinese wife will not get married with you, but the black.

Bozo!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Post time 2010-6-15 15:34:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-6-15 15:26


If Chinese women like bigger dick, your Chinese wife will not get married with you, but the black.

Bozo!


See, the difference is....I know the blacks in average have larger d1cks....but unlike Chinese I don`t get mad about it coz I don`t suffer an inferiority complex. And by the way....i prefer to belong to the "white middle class"....between Asian mini peckers and black jumbo wieners....too much hurts^^  Racism......
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Post time 2010-6-15 15:36:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-6-15 15:25


Stronger? Where are you in the medal list of Olympic Games?

Dick? I know the black's is bigger than you.



Where are the Chinese when it comes to "manly" sports?!^^  Oh, I forgot....PingPong....lol
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2010-6-15 15:36:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-6-15 15:34


See, the difference is....I know the blacks in average have larger d1cks....but unlike Chinese I don`t get mad about it coz I don`t suffer an inferiority complex. And by the way....i prefer to  ...


By the way, your brains is little. Therefore you lost in WW1 and WW2.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2010-6-15 15:38:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-6-15 15:36



Where are the Chinese when it comes to "manly" sports?!^^  Oh, I forgot....PingPong....lol


Chinese are the No. 1 golden medal winners in all kinds of sports in 2008 Olympic Games.

No. 2 Americans

Where are you Germans?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.