Author: mychina

The Chinese language will overtake the English language [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-15 11:53:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-6-15 09:59
Does it matter if the Chinese language is No. 1?

Even if the day came, Chinese would have to learn English. Sunzi said only if we know our opponents and ourselves,  we can beat them.

I don't  ...

China will be the most powerful country in the world,  therefore,  every country will have to learn Chinese,  and Chinese people will make a lot of money becoming Chinese language teachers all over the world.

The Brazilian kids will learn Chinese.

The Cambodian kids will learn Chinese.

The Serbian kids will learn Chinese.

The French kids will learn Chinese.

In most countries such as America,  there is a shortage of qualified Chinese language teachers in American schools.

The American kids need to learn Chinese.  

Most Chinese kids do not need to waste their time learning English,  except for maybe just a few Chinese university students.

Most Chinese graduates will be too busy making money by teaching everybody in every country around the world how to speak Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-15 14:41:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mychina at 2010-6-15 11:53

China will be the most powerful country in the world,  therefore,  every country will have to learn Chinese,  and Chinese people will make a lot of money becoming Chinese language teachers all  ...

Even if other countries learn Chinese, Chinese should learn more the outside world.

Self-importance will be a loser like a frog sitting a well. China was much advanced than the West previously, but we were too self important, so we lagged behind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-15 15:56:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-6-15 12:05
Post 8:
Chinese no doubt will become a more important language but it hardly has the chance of replacing English internationally.

I wish for more Chinese classes to be introduced, but I hope t ...

The best way is to learn Chinese in China!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-15 16:00:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2010-6-15 11:21
Better not tell our WW2 veterans that but yes they've done better than us industrially they were always very efficient some say arrogant but personally i dont mind that.

I`m flattered.    But that`s the past anyway....we are Europeans and war will never happen again between our countries!
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-6-15 16:09:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mychina at 2010-6-15 15:56

The best way is to learn Chinese in China!

I agree.I have got the experience,providing the chinese teacher can explain in good english at least for me.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-15 18:25:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-6-15 16:00

I`m flattered.    But that`s the past anyway....we are Europeans and war will never happen again between our countries!

You Europeans are war mongers.

Brits have had wars with France for 100 years.

History will repeat itself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-15 18:26:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-6-15 18:25

You Europeans are war mongers.

Brits have had wars with France for 100 years.

History will repeat itself.

Really? so when will China be humiliated again? About time if history repeats itself^^   #SIGH#
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.