Author: mychina

Chinese girls are more beautiful than Western girls [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-15 10:28:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-6-15 07:49 AM

Then, why do your country have caste? Do you say that your forefathers were stupid?

Yes !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-15 11:31:45 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-15 12:46:22 |Display all floors
Although I'm more inclined towards Chinese women, and that western women aren't appealing to me, I wouldn't say Chinese are better. There is no such thing as better as every people should be equal at some degree.

Nice looking but with ugly heart and mindset isn't beautiful at all. It may attract men without brains and both causing many problems to themselves and to the society
Malaysian-born Chinese

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-6-15 13:15:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by taikor at 2010-6-15 12:46
Although I'm more inclined towards Chinese women, and that western women aren't appealing to me, I wouldn't say Chinese are better. There is no such thing as better as every people should be equal  ...

Everybody should be happy with what they are.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-15 13:23:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mychina at 2010-6-15 09:29
It is obvious to everybody that Chinese girls are more beautiful than Western girls.

The problem is that Western girls are too fat, with too many fatty curves at the back and in front.

Furth ...

you should be proud of being chinese ,this is very nice to hear.We should be proud of our race.
I am also proud of being greek and all the westerners are proud to be whatever they are.

I never come to characterisations like that and put labels.
Somebody should be proud only of his deeds and his behaviour.This is a big talent for a person.
As far as our appearance is concerned we should compromise ,we can not change it.
Can I become tall as I would like to/No.
I find it ridiculous why some chinese celebrities make an eye operation to look different and I also find it ridiculous so many westerners to make a plastic surgery to hide their wrinkles.
Beauty exists in the heart and mind only.
How many times we have met beautiful women who have got an immoral behaviour and then we feel disgusted about her.
How many times people fall in love with ugly people ,have you ever thought about that?
Once again I congratulate you to be happy with what you are.Nobody is more beautiful than us in our own race.:handshake

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-15 13:47:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-6-15 10:18
Westerners look much older than Chinese at the same age, because of their unhealthy lifestye, such as binge, swing, junk food, etc.

it is true but I think chinese men look younger because all of them dye their hair.In greece for example it is funny and feminine for a man to have his hair dyed .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-15 15:01:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2010-6-15 13:23

you should be proud of being chinese ,this is very nice to hear.We should be proud of our race.
I am also proud of being greek and all the westerners are proud to be whatever they are.

I neve ...

You can only be "proud" of something you have achieved....not of something you had no influence on.....just wanted to mention that. So whoever is proud of being this or that "race" is stupid.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.