Views: 30352|Replies: 91

Chinese girls are more beautiful than Western girls [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-15 09:29:09 |Display all floors
It is obvious to everybody that Chinese girls are more beautiful than Western girls.

The problem is that Western girls are too fat, with too many fatty curves at the back and in front.

Furthermore, Western girls have really big ugly noses,   the Western girls seem to have very harsh sharp facial features which makes the Western girls look like ugly men, or ugly transvestites.

On the other hand,  Chinese girls are cute, slim and sexy,   and we should be proud of looking Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-15 10:07:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mychina at 2010-6-15 06:59 AM
It is obvious to everybody that Chinese girls are more beautiful than Western girls.

The problem is that Western girls are too fat, with too many fatty curves at the back and in front.

Furth ...

I don't think that all Chinese girls are beautiful. Since China has a huge population many girls seems to be beautiful. I find the Taiwanese ones especially most beautiful among the Chinese ones

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-15 10:11:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mychina at 2010-6-15 09:29

Furth ...

Western men are like western women - they have the same features.  I personally think Asian couples look the best together.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-15 10:16:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-6-15 07:41 AM

Western men are like western women - they have the same features.  I personally think Asian couples look the best together.

I had seen handsome western couples too. Infact there has been never a better race or inferior race in the world. Its wrong to think like that

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-15 10:18:01 |Display all floors
Westerners look much older than Chinese at the same age, because of their unhealthy lifestye, such as binge, swing, junk food, etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-15 10:19:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2010-6-15 10:16

I had seen handsome western couples too. Infact there has been never a better race or inferior race in the world. Its wrong to think like that

Then, why do your country have caste? Do you say that your forefathers were stupid?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-15 10:25:43 |Display all floors
Though I'm a Westerner myself, I admit, I have this thing for Asian chicks. I'm not saying that Western chicks aren't attractive; I've met some Western chicks I really liked.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.