Author: CNculture

The Dragon Boat Festival [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-14 08:06:44 |Display all floors
in my childhood,i just remember together with my mom wrapping zongzi,now once i make a recall, i feel that the past happy times has pass away forever,it will no longer come out again

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-14 09:45:21 |Display all floors

Dragon Boat Festival

Dragon boat festival is very inportant festival in our hometown. Traditionarily, we eat ZongZi and race boat. The most special event is that the folk will cook rice and delicious vegetables to give out all of the villagers on the afternoon from the first day to the third day of the fifth month in Chinese calendar. If you want to share the good meal, you just need to line up consciously.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-14 09:46:33 |Display all floors
good day ...but zong zi can't eat too much , or you will feel greasy ...
          I like the Dragon boat competition ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-14 11:16:11 |Display all floors

Happu Dragon Boat Festival

Tomorrow is Dragon Boat Festival of this year, I hope all my family with enjoy eating Zongzi and watching boat race happily although I am in Thailand now, best wishes to all dear friends too!
Enjoy life everyday

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-14 11:25:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kalaya at 2010-6-14 11:16
Tomorrow is Dragon Boat Festival of this year, I hope all my family with enjoy eating Zongzi and watching boat race happily although I am in Thailand now, best wishes to all dear friends too!

Actually it will be the day after tomorrow!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-14 15:06:58 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-6-14 15:16:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liana_1008 at 2010-6-14 15:06
there are so many interesting things we dont know , or we only know some from the  indirect ways.

my aim is to let us know each other better and get access to the new cultures and countries dire ...

it is a good idea for the chinese to practce their oral english
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.