Views: 2500|Replies: 6

Reporters Robbed by South Africa Gangsters [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-10 14:03:33 |Display all floors
4 Chinese reporters for the World Cup were robbed by the host country citizens with their money and valuable cameras.

What do you think of it?
Everyone Debates, the Earth Ends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-10 14:12:46 |Display all floors
Safty has been the hot topic for this years world cup.

Being unsafe is also kind of adventure in which people have fever in world cup can seek excitements?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-10 14:29:27 |Display all floors
Daemon, dont be so insinuous, the host ocuntry citizen didnt made anything: that's GANGSTERS that robbed these preporters, also, South Africa is famous for being one of the most dangerous countries for security problem, you shouldnt talk about it as it if was a casus belli. There are surely hundred or thousand of peoples robber every day in south africa.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-10 14:29:39 |Display all floors
The 4 Chinese dumbasses should be asked to pay for the loss.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-10 15:30:40 |Display all floors
I am sorry, I didn't mean the gangsters are or aren't the host country citizens. I have no idea who they are. But it just happened there. I am so sorry to hear
that.  South Africa should not be that famous for being notorious in robbing others. I hope the world cup just goes well as it should be.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-10 15:35:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2010-6-10 14:29
The 4 Chinese dumbasses should be asked to pay for the loss.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND, should the victims be called as dumb asses?

What about you are robbed? Is it just serves right to the dumb ass? I hope you are not yelling Long Live Gangsters, man!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-11 04:18:56 |Display all floors
daemon, people go overseas need to understand what they are going into.

Dumbasses are robbed everywhere. On one hand, South Africa have these gangs. They are wrong.

On the other hand, the Chinese made themselves easy targets, due to their shocking ignorance about the world outside China.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.