White man / Asian woman fetish/ disease [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-5 23:06:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by HK_Dragon at 2010-6-29 09:19
they don't abuse in alcohol drinking

You've got to be kidding me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-5 23:08:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by baddog at 2010-6-29 03:04
Wetacs, I wonder if, next time you're in Beijing you could drop round to my house and explain to my wife thatI'm in a position of power over her.  

I can't stand these types of men who seem to view women as an object... an object to hold power over.  You must make a terrible husband and man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-5 23:12:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by indiefan at 2010-7-5 23:08

I can't stand these types of men who seem to view women as an object... an object to hold power over.  You must make a terrible husband and man.

Humour man, he was making fun of Wetac0s.......#sigh#
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-5 23:15:51 |Display all floors
My bad, I am dense.  Sorry.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-13 10:55:06 |Display all floors

Reply #1 luckyducky's post

Tell us what you really think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-13 11:47:13 |Display all floors
Kind of a question w/ nowhere to go,   I think it is a loaded question w/ double negatives.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-14 06:19:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by luckyducky at 2010-6-9 18:24
I am tired of seeing white men with asian women; every time I see these couples on the streets, mall, restaurants... I automatically feel sick to my stomach and want to vomit. Their kids are ugly a ...

strangely, i feel the exact same and my guts turn into knots whenever i do come across scenes like that. however, if and whenever i come across a chinese couple, especially those of the younger generation, embracing and holding hands with one another, i instantly become overwhelmed with emotional pride i have in them for their -- normal, natural, and socially correct -- relationship.

however, whenever i do encounter scenes of chinese females with member of the opposite sex of foreign origins, i don't despise the guy whether he's black, white, or in between, though, yes, i too feel like i wanted to puke, i instead despise the female because when she does that, what it amounts to, in my book, is that she's pimping not only herself out to the sex fantasizing foreigner seeking a prey in the east, in my book, she is pimping the whole of the chinese civilization out to foreigners and turning all of us into prostitutes.

and, as for their off springs? yes, [et's] indeed, but it's not their fault. i will hence not add anymore fuel to this already burning fire because there are different schools of thoughts here and it wouldn't be fair pass judgement.

age old disease however. We had always pimped our creme de la cremes to invaders as a trade off to secure peace agreements. today, we are repeating this very practice by pimping our women to other foreign communities (by opening our doors to the world and saying to them we chinese are not racist pigs) in order to win favors and oil deals.

i doubt however if the leadership would be that liberal minded if -- their own kids was the subject of this new chinese multicutural philosophy.

[ Last edited by edisonone at 2010-7-13 02:28 PM ]
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.