Author: luckyducky

White man / Asian woman fetish/ disease [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-30 14:52:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2010-6-30 13:12
.... Chinese wife.....I asked her why she does not like Chinese men, why she did not marry a chinese man.
I quote. "I don't want to go to University, get a degree, get married then become  ...

I have no reason to lie Kbay, I also rarely sink to "bashing" anyone.
I'd ask you to refrain from your current line of personal attacks if you want to continue utilising the forums as well.

I appreciate your comments but the venom and insults hold no valid place here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-30 17:25:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by baddog at 2010-6-29 03:31

Also it has been proven and documented that the Atom bomb was dropped on Japan because it is a non-white country.

Really?! Wow! Lets see yoru proof and documents!

Bull----. japan was nuked because they needed to test it and they were at war with the USA, they also attacked Pearl Harbor so it would be very easy to get the American people to support it. There is some debate whether Japan would have surrendered otherwise but them being non-white had nothing to do with it. Russia and the USA had Nukes pointed at each other for 50 years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-1 05:32:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by vorgal78 at 2010-6-28 10:14
What can I say.....

I am a white man married to a chinese woman. She is strong minded, hard headed, beautiful and proud.
Proud of herself, proud of China, proud to be asian.
That does not tak ...

I am a Chinese man, and I would be very happy as a stay-at-home father. Your classification seems odd because there are subgroups within the Han culture, such as the Hakka (my culture), which tend to be very matriarchal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-1 08:32:45 |Display all floors
Thank you Soviet, that is interesting to hear. It is always good to learn from Chinese who have something genuine to offer the forum.
I probably should have made it clear that my wife's opinion is just her idea and is subjective. She too has a matriarchal family but it is certainly not the norm in her experience.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-2 19:55:21 |Display all floors
Hmm, looks like threadstarter is just another guy who can't find a decent girlfriend and pushes his frustration to others... don't blame him, better tell him how he might learn to be more self-confident.

However, when I was living in China, I also couldn't get around noticing certain couples in which the man is twice the age and three times the weight of the lady. I also used to think that his wife is probably just with him for money. But that was bull----... no lady would spend her life with a man just for a few bucks more.
I changed my mind when a good chinese friend of mine who was 19 and from a rich family got together with her 60 years old french teacher. First I thought WTF??? but then I got to know that she was really into him and probably just didn't know very much about love. The relationship didn't work out for them, but she's learned a lot from it and became far more mature - so in the end, it was very good for her and nothing to despise her or her bf about.
If two people decide to marry, there's always more than just money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-4 10:08:52 |Display all floors

Chinese men should learn

from what Russian men and middle eastern men do .... period..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-4 23:47:50 |Display all floors
One more time, China Daily let an open racist, xenophobic, anti-homosexual, calling for murderer, and other unacceptable post.

I owuld like to ask to the moderator: how can you dare censor some post talking about taiwan and tibet, and on the other part accept (and let, by evidence) such garbage?

I remind you one thing, that's just a little example, but it says a lot: last week there was an article about china in the umber one media in france. The main source cited was china daily: several comment criticised: how can a reporter from the number oe newspaper in france consider serious source in a garbage media like CD?

sorry for you, but that's the only consideration you deserve for having crossed so many times the red line.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.