Author: luckyducky

White man / Asian woman fetish/ disease [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-19 03:25:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-6-18 22:18

Nor should it have to. It often simply is the spontaneous merging of two minds, two hearts without outside prompts. I understand and sympathise with you who cannot find solace in the fact that  ...

How many times have you been married Senseless??  4, 5, 6???  Apparantly the "love" you talk about comes in large numbers and low quality.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-20 14:12:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by luckyducky at 2010-6-10 10:24
I am tired of seeing white men with asian women; every time I see these couples on the streets, mall, restaurants... I automatically feel sick to my stomach and want to vomit. Their kids are ugly a ...

hope you have got a life somewhere.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-20 14:21:35 |Display all floors
If you use a man for what he has or to get yourself to a foreign country you will be repaid in the end,what goes around comes around.Many girls chase foreign men and when they go abroad,they disappear and re-marry or get disappointed when they realize that the foreigners they fell in love with are actually poor farmers,taxi drivers or factory workers in their country.
Chinese girls should be proud of their men and stop chasing those pathetic foreigners.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-23 15:41:18 |Display all floors
It is for all the bigots and racists in threads like these that I hold my Chinese girlfriend close when I'm out in the street with her.

If you can't get a girl it's not because the foreigners are stealing them all, there's very few foreigners in China compared to females, if you can't get a girl you should look at what you are doing and see where you're going wrong.

"Chinese girls should be proud of their men and stop chasing those pathetic foreigners."

Most Chinese girls dating foreigners that i know are very proud of China and the Chinese people, they just aren't proud of bigots who refuse to understand that their choice is THEIR choice, it has nothing to do with you and as such the hate directed at them for simply dating a foriegner is completely ignorant and makes the hater look like an racist fool.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-23 17:20:07 |Display all floors

The English Patient

I remember reading in the book 'The English Patient' about the Hiroshima and Nagasaki nuclear attack....

"................ a nuclear bomb would never have been aimed at a white country"

Whites 'r bastards is the last word of this thread.................

Ash

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-23 17:31:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Ashley14 at 2010-6-23 17:20
I remember reading in the book 'The English Patient' about the Hiroshima and Nagasaki nuclear attack....

"................ a nuclear bomb would never have been aimed at a white country" ...

No, "whites are bastards" are not the last words here you racist fool.........
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-28 10:14:08 |Display all floors
What can I say.....

I am a white man married to a chinese woman. She is strong minded, hard headed, beautiful and proud.
Proud of herself, proud of China, proud to be asian.
That does not take away from her feelings for me, it does not take away from my feelings for her.
I asked her why she does not like Chinese men, why she did not marry a chinese man.
I quote. "I don't want to go to University, get a degree, get married then become a housewife and look after children....I have my own life and my own dreams."
She thinks that most Chinese men expect the women to do as is expected, to become a good chinese mother and stay home. If a Chinese woman thinks this, why wouldn't Chinese men examine their own behaviour?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.