Author: luckyducky

White man / Asian woman fetish/ disease [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-10-7 00:03:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by grb at 2011-10-6 21:02

You are right, Chinese girls only marry for money.

so your mother got married also for the money before she is a gal too.
in Zhong Guo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-7 00:22:29 |Display all floors

ask Magnetic about it

Originally posted by grb at 2011-10-6 21:02

You are right, Chinese girls only marry for money.

his parents in law asked him to show the bank account before the marriage

after the "big event" he had empty pockets

dumby magnetic

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-8 12:31:10 |Display all floors

2 Ghosty

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-8 13:45:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Ghosty at 2011-10-7 00:22

his parents in law asked him to show the bank account before the marriage

after the "big event" he had empty pockets

dumby magnetic

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-25 08:12:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by luckyducky at 2010-6-9 18:24
I am tired of seeing white men with asian women; every time I see these couples on the streets, mall, restaurants... I automatically feel sick to my stomach and want to vomit. Their kids are ugly a ...

Well... For both, I see them as losers...

For the white guy? Chances are he's not very good at the charming of a female of their own community hence have no recourse but to settle for the Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, or Filipino female which are much more easy and submissive than their white counterparts.  

As for the Asian female in this repect, i.e., group (a)   Flash: http://www.lzmmil.cn/html/gcgj/2011-10-17/13539.html  economics comes first, love and relationships is a commodity that they can use to barter with as a way out of poverty and (b)  most likely due to their shrew personalities, some of these women are unable to fit in into the Chinese family setting or with a Chinese partner. The end result: they seek love and relationships via the mass media and dating services to fill the void left in their life and as another result ending up with foreign partners and in many instances in foreign countries.

Unlike the Chinese male who will swallow his pride. Foreign male have no such weaknesses. The foreign male, especially where these Asian women are concerned, won't settle for "No" for an answer... The foreign male will get whatever they wanted where as...

... the Chinese guy simply give up on the female ...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-28 14:36:37 |Display all floors
This his kind of pairing white male/asian female is getting really popular in North America as well as much as 30% with interracial marriage of Asian are mixed couple of wm/af.  But the mixed of asian male/white female is far from popular.  Most Asian guys are portraits as nerd or gay in American media.  In a media tuned society, this media representation makes a huge impact with ones' opinion.  Media can brainwash people.

Asian Women with White Men Suck?
http://diaspora.chinasmack.com/2 ... white-men-suck.html

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.