Views: 40891|Replies: 96

White man / Asian woman fetish/ disease [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-10 10:24:50 |Display all floors
I am tired of seeing white men with asian women; every time I see these couples on the streets, mall, restaurants... I automatically feel sick to my stomach and want to vomit. Their kids are ugly and look like aliens. The men look like geeks, losers and nerds that no other women would never even look at. The asian women like like ###s who wants a free meal ticket and be part of the sick "white society of losers". The white men don't have any class, respect, loyalty, values or morals towards themselves or anyone else. Asian women who  out are disgusting, worse form of human beings, (right behind the class of dogs), no self respect, no respect for their own race, no place in this society, etc...

There should be a law against banning these couples from even existing or even be allowed to marry. Like homosexuality, they should be hidden in the corner of the city and never be seen in the public eye.

Facts:
White people subtract in society and soon they will be eliminated from the face of this earth.
White men are most likely to be sexual predators and abusers.
White people in history, has always exploited other races for their own benefit
White men who prays on asian women, are most likely to be loners, addicts, geeks, nerds, fat and low self esteem
Asian women who date white men are women who wants citizenship and free money.
Asian women who date white men are easily influenced and have low self respect
Asian women who date white men are insecure and have no deep family values
Asian women who date white men are women that their own race will not accept as part of their own

Next time when you see this couple, ask yourself this question: Is it love or is it a sickness? My answer is obvious
It is a disgrace to their race and an insult to all humanity.

Pass this on to anyone who you think has this disease and ask them to seek immediate physiological help.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-10 11:52:09 |Display all floors
With a rant like that i'd say YOU are pretty sick throwing out bigoted views like those.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-10 12:22:15 |Display all floors
Better say all those directly to the one you want to, if you have the gut.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-10 23:05:49 |Display all floors

It's not the deed

that is to be blame but the acceptance of the deed. You don;t see White men with middle eastern women correct? That is because even look at a middle eastern women and you have not a middle eastern men, guess what is going to happen to you. You catch my thrift?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-10 23:59:09 |Display all floors
I think it is you who needs to seek immediate physiological help, you racist piece of sh!t.  Go lock yourself in a basement and swallow the key, for the good of mankind.

Edit: I showed this to my Chinese friend.

His response:
You are a shame on the nation of China.  Your ignorant views embarrass this country and most Chinese have no interest at all in associating with you.  SHAME on you.

[ Last edited by indiefan at 2010-6-11 12:14 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-6-12 02:50:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by luckyducky at 2010-6-10 10:24
I am tired of seeing white men with asian women; every time I see these couples on the streets, mall, restaurants... I automatically feel sick to my stomach and want to vomit. Their kids are ugly a ...

Oye Newcomer (haha) not likely more like a ghost who is targeting a current member hoping for an arguement.
But he probably wont take your bait though

Chao Ren VFP

He hasnt taken the bait, hard luck

Chao Ren VFP

[ Last edited by 1584austin at 2010-6-16 07:17 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-15 01:49:27 |Display all floors
If you check his post history, he has made several posts exactly like this, word for word.  Someone who posts the same things multiple times in multiple places is one example of a troll.

His job is to post this garbage and wait for the responses, never replying back, unless he needs to fan the flames.  So simply do not respond the way he expects, and call him out for flaming.

[ Last edited by indiefan at 2010-6-15 01:50 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.