Author: ilearnabc

Chinese women should be of self-esteem! [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-6-9 22:05:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-6-9 17:30

Laren,

Western women can have babies at their teen without marriage. It is not a shame for the girl's family at all.

French first lady can teach how to speak dirty words in seven languag ...

It is true that the westerners are more liberated ,not that much In Greece

I
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-9 22:17:16 |Display all floors

easy come easy go...

yes, all westerners are quik with their gun which is to get any lassie that they see at the bar/club/party...but for the chinease themselves they sorta feel guilty if they pick up some lassie like that coz they kno this lassie just wont last long (wham bam tinkew ma'am)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-9 22:40:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-6-9 16:11

To Chinese Female Forum Members of CD

First of all, I don't have any objection that Chinese women get married to foreigners, if you two really love each other.

I  ...

Sister,

Please read the article "White Sexual Imperialism: A Theory of Asian Feminist Jurisprudence"

Its available online. Just type "white sexual imperialism on your browser" and get the article. Download the PDF format and read it carefully.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-9 22:41:37 |Display all floors
Link is here:

h t t p : / / papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1138351

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-9 22:54:14 |Display all floors

not just happens ev'rywhere...

and if we do the comparison test correctly & precisely then china still is the positive favorite choice (not to throw in her huge population)...so, if somethin is good in moral value then we must accept & change.  no matter how great the chinese youths in china right after they immigrate to elsewhere is just another no hope situation for their parents...and eventually they will learn from their mistake quik  (bird outta cage)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-9 22:55:39 |Display all floors

I totally agree with you.

White Anglo Caucasoid demons perceive the Chinese and other Asian women as very easy to get cheap sex slaves. When they talk to you with a smile, don't think they are serious and sincere, I know the white Anglo Caucasoids more than you do. I am telling you, their smile is artificial and there is a hidden nasty purpose behind their artificial smile. They know they are in a global ethnic cleansing mission.

When a white Anglo Caucasoid marries you, you become his submissive sex slave, you lose your ancestral identity, because you have to adopt that white Anglo Caucasoid's surname, your children will become some disgusting bastards because they will adopt the surnames accordingly losing all the ties with their maternal ancestry, you will be baptized and so will be your children. If you kid is a girl, then its disastrous because she will become a perpetual sex slave of the white Anglo Caucasoid masculinity. You will be lost. You will be anglicized.

Only those disgusting untouchable money grubbing greedy sexually perverted sluts who don't care about their motherland and ancestral ties can fall in fake love with white Anglo Caucasoid demonic masculinity.

The nature made you for a Chinese boy who is your natural protector. If you don't go for a Chinese boy, you go against the rule of nature.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-9 22:58:06 |Display all floors

I married a Chinese women for money

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.