Author: Sarazhu1984

How to arrange the breakfast to be better for our health [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-9 16:02:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sharon78 at 2010-6-9 14:14

really?!

Seneca is a nasty Jew. He has been desperately attacking China and Chinese women in this BBS. I tell you, don't be the prey of his.

He even threatened to publicise the PM a Greek lady to him. He is so mean and dirty.

Originally posted by seneca at 2004-7-25 18:07
But not sure what it purports.
It keeps claiming one "island" with a capital "I" - "Island"; which island might that be? Hainan? It already is Chinese, and rather poor, compared to Guangdong from which it was divorced a decade ago.

Westerners lusting after Chinese sluts...ahem: women?
I am afraid, your own women are ljusting after us and our money and passports!
Why?
Poor Chinese culture!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-9 16:04:32 |Display all floors
I want to fcuk seneca's mother.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-9 16:16:19 |Display all floors
that's an easy question to ansowr breakfast should be like the diet of an emperor,
means your breakfast should rich of protein, like egg;
and fibre, such as lettuce, carrot;
and fruit, apple is a good chioce;
in China you should drank soybean milk, it is more suitable than milk to be absorbed.
Staple food you can have porridge, steamed stuffed bun, steamed bread, noodle and so on,
I can't believe you don't know which to eat from various of Chinese food.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-9 16:27:07 |Display all floors
I usually have a bottle of soybean milk, an apple, an egg and two small steamed breads.
I think that eating coarse food is better.  The problem about your headache, I think  you should go to hospital to find the reason for your headache.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-9 17:24:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by baoellen at 2010-6-9 16:27
I usually have a bottle of soybean milk, an apple, an egg and two small steamed breads.
I think that eating coarse food is better.  The problem about your headache, I think  you should go to hosp ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-9 19:33:53 |Display all floors
Soy bean milk, bread, fruit and vegetables are very good choices

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-9 19:36:52 |Display all floors
By the way, though some fellowers suggestions are brilliant, but the majority of them is time wasting. A time saving and heathly breakfast is what we want.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.