Author: wetac0s

Which kind of European is the Ugliest? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-6 19:59:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-6-6 19:56

Read the last sentence.....I know it`s wetas thread. But I still think you don`t know much....all you can is stereotyping.

It is up to you. I am not a scientist, who might be able to replace a monkey's brain with a human one. Hence, I am not going to argue this with you.

[ Last edited by ilearnabc at 2010-6-6 08:02 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-6 19:59:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-6-6 19:59

It is up to you. I am not a scientist, who might be able to replace a money's brain with a human one. Hence, I am not going to argue this about you.

Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-6 20:01:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2010-6-6 19:48

You serious

I am.  Milosevic needed to go, no doubt about it.  I don't agree with the way the whole conflicts in the balkans were handled by the west.
Recognizing independence instead of working to keep yugoslavia together as a multi-ethnic state just added fuel to the fire - causing more divisions.
Bosnia for example, had three main ethnic groups, one was favored to rule the state and recognized by the west.  Not everyone living there could agree to this
separation along ethnic lines.  The bosnian muslins declared jihad on the serbs.  Mujahideen poured in to save their muslin 'brothers' - Clinton and the west
agree to give them guns (as long as they returned them after the war and went home - how nice).  The whole intervention just led to more killings instead of trying for a peaceful solution.

[ Last edited by JFenix at 2010-6-6 08:02 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-6 20:03:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-6-6 19:58
Fake german fcuks with imaginary Chinese wives are without a doubt THE ugliest.

Did you vote?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-6 20:03:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-6-6 20:01

I am.  Milosevic needed to go, no doubt about it.  I don't agree with the way the whole conflicts in the balkans were handled by the west.
Recognizing independence instead of working to keep y ...

It`s working my dear.....some of those seperated and now independent states might soon become members of the EU. No more war there.Everything is fine. I doubt this would be the case with one ethnic group ruling over the others.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-6 20:16:43 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
"My way or Guantanamo Bay"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-6 20:21:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-6-6 20:03

It`s working my dear.....some of those seperated and now independent states might soon become members of the EU. No more war there.Everything is fine. I doubt this would be the case with one  ...

At what cost?  The great multi-ethnic state of yugoslavia was destroyed and dismembered....and how many lives with it?  And serbia joining the EU just makes my blood boil.  How can you join the organization that demonized the people and forced the separation of kosovo???  I'll never forgive the EU or Clinton for what they did to yugoslavia.   They had no right.   Are you saying that the answer always must be that countries have to be carved up along ethnic lines?  That is the ONLY solution for peace?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.