Your current user group has no poll permission

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-6 10:22:44 |Display all floors
...or freckles....gross...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-6 10:23:31 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-6 10:50:52 |Display all floors
I don't think there are any ugly type of European. I had find gentle people in almost all ethnicity. Its kind of wrong to say that the whole nationality is wrong or the whole ethnicity is wrong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-6 11:32:38 |Display all floors
1. Brits and the French were robbers, thugs

They colonised almost all over the world. Their nature is greedy, cruel, so they fought with each for 100 hundred years.

Except for sacking and firing Our Yuan Ming Yuan,  the two robbers are still refusing the national treasures of Chinese people. British Museum has been proudly displaying them that they robbed from China.

For most Chinese, and foreigners alike, the act of burning the palace was and is perceived as barbaric and criminal. Some contemporary Frenchmen, such as Victor Hugo, disapproved of the action; in his "Expédition de Chine", Hugo described the looting as, "'Two robbers breaking into a museum, devastating, looting and burning, leaving laughing hand-in-hand with their bags full of treasures; one of the robbers is called France and the other Britain." In his letter Hugo hoped that one day France would feel guilty and return what it had plundered from China

2. Germans were monster.

Numerous Jews were killed by Germans. Not a single mercy from any civil German at that time. They invented poisonous gas.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-6 11:44:46 |Display all floors

Greedy British Robber

Originally posted by manoj10 at 2010-6-6 10:50
I don't think there are any ugly type of European. I had find gentle people in almost all ethnicity. Its kind of wrong to say that the whole nationality is wrong or the whole ethnicity is wrong.

Why are Indian people demand the return of of Koh I Noor- the national treasure of India?

Why is it now in the crown of British Queen?

Why does this so-called gracious Gueen refuse to return?
Koh-i-Noor_old_version_copy.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-6 11:45:26 |Display all floors
1. I'll go for cowardly imposters wherever they come from.

2. Traitors.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.