Author: wetac0s

Asian Hate Crimes in New Zealand [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-5 02:52:44 |Display all floors
Leilolala, who is studying cooking, said he had lived in New Zealand for nearly five years and had not experienced a racist attack before.

You might have missed this sentence......it is not as if those attacks happen daily. But from your postings it sounds as if this is common.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-5 02:55:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-6-5 02:52

You might have missed this sentence......it is not as if those attacks happen daily. But from your postings it sounds as if this is common.

Go ahead and brush it off without any remorse for the victim.  I know you will have no empathy for people unless they are westerners.  

How many times does this need to happen for you to realize this is a problem?  Does this poor guy need to be beaten up a second or third time?  Once in 5 years is enough.  The article also said his apartment was broken into twice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-5 02:58:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-6-5 02:55

Go ahead and brush it off without any remorse for the victim.  I know you will have no empathy for people unless they are westerners.  

How many times does this need to happen for you to rea ...

Gosh, he`s alive, right? I have been in fights too. Remorse? Come on....i show remorse when somebody gets killed or seriously injured...but this? Stay serious,okay?!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-5 02:59:06 |Display all floors

invadin our continent ask us to get out...

you better think twice before you tellin it to my face you anglos, and i travel to those areas from time to time...just a fair warnin from me  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-5 03:00:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by youknowhat at 2010-6-5 02:59
you better think twice before you tellin it to my face you anglos, and i travel to those areas from time to time...just a fair warnin from me  

I hope your kungfu is better than his.......

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-6-5 03:04:42 |Display all floors

wetac0s

This is one of the most tenuous link I have found so far in this forum.

The link you give is the only one, and ordinarily enough.  But...........

I am very well acquainted with New Zealand and Australia and none of the newspapers seem to carry this news.

Is that because the article you give is stated as last updated in 2007.

What was the outcome from 3 years ago?

Was there more to this or did it die with the one article?   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-5 03:20:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by youknowhat at 2010-6-5 02:59

Ridiculous...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.