Author: wetac0s

China should make Japanese or Korean mandatory for all Chinese students [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-3 16:22:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-6-2 07:21 AM

Allow me to disagree with you in this as I am far better informed than yhou in this matter.

English may be the world's No. 1 language, but it is not the West's one and only 'important' tongu ...

the world really needs on cultural language and one computer language.  if the west continues to do the divide and conquer, and lying and killing, these two ultimate language would be the chinese characters for culture and the korean/japanese scripts for communication with computers.  english would be prohibited for it's ability to lie.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-3 16:26:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by youknowhat at 2010-6-2 23:54
same idea as the EU to gang up on other poor nations (takin advantage of low rate currencies, cheap labor force, etc...)...not a bad time for mobilize the east & improvin their morales   ...

China loved you long time for 1000 years, until you kicked them out

Get ready for more loving

Already you lost some Spratlys in a massacre in 1988

Enjoy
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-3 16:27:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-6-2 09:09 AM

English is the dominant language of europe.  It doesn't matter if you are from Germany or France, English is the unversal language.  Pretty much ALL germans speak english - I cannot say the sam ...

english has a temporary use as a technical/business language.  but once languages are unified on the computer, the world can instantly switch to any alphabetical language, and people would all follow because of its ability to TALK to the computer, as well everyone else in the world.  and the digital divide will be gone, too.

then whoever who can not speak the cultural language is a barbarian.  and those who speak in english is a criminal.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-3 16:34:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ThankoPan at 2010-6-2 11:00 AM
The only usefulness of my few Japanese and Korean sentences are for pussy fishing every summer.
So no waste my time on Jap or Kim chat thanko!

this is the typical western barbarians' thinking when they r prowling in asia.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-4 20:30:20 |Display all floors
language just a language ,
when you need to know it,
you'll learn it .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-4 20:50:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2010-6-3 16:22
english would be prohibited for it's ability to lie.

LOOOOOL.... and in other languages, you can't lie. I like your jokes, really.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-4 20:53:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2010-6-3 13:17
The average non university educated german will rather know some spanish than english.

no, I don't think so (except they are from Spanish descent, which are, however, only few Germans).

It's just that the majority of the Germans can't speak good English.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.