Author: wetac0s

China should make Japanese or Korean mandatory for all Chinese students [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-3 01:11:54 |Display all floors

Reply #8 wetac0s's post

ehemm... I feel flattered when somebody thinks that all people here can speak English, but this is actually not the case. In Germany, it's about like in China: People who have attended university can speak it, but salespersons in shops or markets normally can't.
And in France... less people speak it. And even if they can, they refuse speaking it in their own country. It's a kind of French "specialty"...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-3 02:11:37 |Display all floors

Taken from Wiki

Global media, the legacy of the British Empire, the status of the United Kingdom as an economic superpower in the first half, and the United States in the latter half of the twentieth century led to the informal adoption of English as the primary language of international business and the dominant language in global communication.[citation needed] In origin[clarification needed] English developed as an interlanguage[clarification needed] and is on the rise. It is suspected by some[who?] to become the official language of the world[clarification needed] within a few generations. The constructed language movement produced such languages as Latino Sine Flexione, Occidental, and finally the auxiliary language Interlingua.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_language

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-3 03:00:59 |Display all floors

Learn Japanese for pussies

The only usefulness of my few Japanese and Korean sentences are for pussy fishing every summer.
So no waste my time on Jap or Kim chat thanko!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-3 03:11:56 |Display all floors

totally with you on this...

Originally posted by ThankoPan at 2010-6-2 11:00
The only usefulness of my few Japanese and Korean sentences are for pussy fishing every summer.
So no waste my time on Jap or Kim chat thanko!

as a chinito i will do anythin for love but i wont do that (and y'all kno what THAT is...no need for me to explain at this time)  

BTW...regardless they were the long lost HANS  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-3 13:17:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bern2009 at 2010-6-3 01:11
ehemm... I feel flattered when somebody thinks that all people here can speak English, but this is actually not the case. In Germany, it's about like in China: People who have attended university c ...

The average non university educated german will rather know some spanish than english.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-3 13:19:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-6-2 06:27
China should impart a new law which makes english + another Asian language mandatory for all Chinese students.  Since English is the only important language in the western world, it should probably ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-3 15:27:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-6-3 14:18

You must have been joking! Are you saying the uneducated immigrants to the UK and U.S> of A. are imposing their outlandish gibberishes on the natives? I would guess that English is even more ...

My, you certainly have gotten around with your numerous "partners".  I see you don't like to stay in one place for too long.  Are you running from something?  

And yes, English IS the only important western language.  How many Chinese, Brazilians, Mexicans, or Koreans do you know that speak french or German?  In fact, YOU and I are speaking English right now!  Why isn't this "international BBS" in english and not in German or Spanish or French??  

It's because german and french are IRRELEVANT languages outside of the EU.  Even within the EU most people can speak English.  

Btw, Many Hans can speak other dialects.  You are truly ignorant and make up lies to suit your agenda.  In reality you know NOTHING of real Chinese people.  My grandparents can't even speak Mandarin.  Mandarin is only native to Beijing and even it is a sino-TIBETAN language.  Chinese "hans" are a mixture of many different "minorities" within China.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.