Author: wetac0s

The US is trying to turn Korea against China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-4 14:19:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Judy_Zhu at 2010-6-4 13:49

If everyone thinks in this way and treats the neighbouring country as an enemy, the world will be in a mess.
I don't agrre with you. You are too nervous.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-4 15:26:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-6-4 14:53

The best post so far from you, Fredius. No word of wisdom, no rationalisation will douse the flames of hatred burning in Wetarse's bosom. I know that from previous outbursts of hers.

Here  ...

Hahaha... I do my best to avoid posting smileys and write proper english... but smileys are precisely what you were expecting from me.. AYA!  
I totaly agree with your depiction of the anti-West league here
But Wetac is only an irrational teen. And I will show more understanding toward her since she admited :
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-6-4 02:36
Many Asian American kids are very emotionally and mentally damaged from living in the west.  They have no strong role models because no Asians are "heroes" in the west.  They often have identity crisis and tend to hate their own race.

Wetac's been a bit clumsy in this threat... but far less dumb than Communistsec or Chairman. At least, she tried to debate and bring up ideas.

[ Last edited by fredius at 2010-6-4 03:46 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-4 15:40:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-6-4 15:07

This is a rare gem of yours that meets with every decent person's approval, including mine.

Yes, why can't Asians forgive the Japanese?

There is a beautiful fictitious story that could ha ...

We also don't talk much about good Germans (beside schindler's list... which is 20 years old now).
Recently, I've read Geschichte eines Deutschen by Sebastian Haffner. This is an amazing testimonial of an anti-Nazi German journalist about the rise of Hitler until 1938.
Beautiful.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-21 16:51:19 |Display all floors
i find many americans are like this. i met an american guy who said he wanted to study arabic in egypt only for the reason to sabatoge the arabic people.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.