Author: taikor

Ugly Chinese And The World Expo [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-1 09:33:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by taikor at 2010-6-1 09:08
communistsec: I doubt you are a Chinese

BBC even had an article about this issue.

I was about to answer you, but after reading your post, where you mentioned this racist bullshyt fcuking anti China propaganda machine BBC, I decided to tell you three single words. And they are:

Shame on you!!!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-1 10:10:09 |Display all floors
i am confused by the information

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-1 10:19:52 |Display all floors
communistsec: Shame on you

It's even more shameful to remain silent about it and allow those people to continue with their shameful behaviour, isn't it?

The people need to change. By telling them it's not right, and that it doesn't look nice, they'll come to see the light eventually. Otherwise, they'll remain so for the next hundreds of years. We have to keep telling them they're "ugly"
Malaysian-born Chinese

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-1 10:25:32 |Display all floors
My criticism is not meant to insult the country folks of China. Their own behaviours have insulted themselves.

It is for the betterment of China that I criticise them
Malaysian-born Chinese

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-1 10:44:54 |Display all floors
I sure demand that right.

Imagine I was pushed aside, and keep seeing people crawling under the divider and appear in front of me in no time, how it felt?

I waited until night to enter the U.S. Pavilion and it'd take 1 hour to access it. But due to the jumping queue, it took me 2 hours to finally reach the entrance.

One staff at the U.S. Pavilion was so frustrated she was showing her anger and disappointment at the crowd who push the line. Those farmers laughed at her. I was taken aback by their reaction. It's not funny.

I'm not coming from a first world country. I come from Malaysia, a second world country. Still, I was disoriented bythe spitting, vandalism and jumping queues.

I hope China takes a serious look at this issue.
Malaysian-born Chinese

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-1 13:59:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2010-6-1 13:42

Maybe you should first train your own disgusting Chinese 'famers' in KL, Penang and Ipoh.
Unruly, racist, big-headed and bad mannered...

Do you suggest that all Chinese "farmers" are more or less disgusting?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-1 14:17:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2010-6-1 14:05

Same as your western 'farmers'.

It's all about education and culture.

Schooled urban wankers looked down on these grassroots.
Like Taikor's 'Middle Class' shyters.

They don't like th ...

I do agree... and can accept any kind of behaviour from the Chinese farmers ....  except the queue jumping.
They know queue jumping is bad. You just have to publicly yell at them to observe shame on their face.
Still, they keep pushing like if they had a real interest into foreign culture.... or maybe do they just want as many stamps as possible on their world expo's passport...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.