Author: communistsec

On Chinese, Hitlet said on the record: [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-5-29 21:06:19 |Display all floors

QUOTE:  In saying this, I promise you I am quite free of all racial hatred.

Adolf Hitler said....................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-29 21:10:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2010-5-29 19:56

Ah,
the good 'ole MG3,
so good, it has not been phased out, or replaced yet,
since republic or was it empire times.
(speaking about german former gouvernment forms.)

but as a techie guy  ...

The MG3 is based on the MG42 used in WW2, became modiefied(caliber and fire rate) and renamed MG3. It`s a beast.....and I love it. You have to push your whole weight against it when it spits fire. Like a chainsaw...it can cut people into pieces. It can still easily be modified by soldiers to increase the fire rate...you just have to take out what we called the "Nato-Bremse" inside the "Verschluss".

As a techie you surely have to like the G36. BUT...its cal. is too small(consider enemies hiding behind barriers etc), in a battle I prefer something with more BUMMS. Sure, it`s lighter than the G3 coz it`s made of plastic in many parts...but you still could use the G3 to knock somebody down in a man to man fight...the G36...^^ I`d rather take my Klappspaten instead. Another disadvantage: the "hightech" sights (Visier). It becomes inaccurate when the rifle hits the ground some times which happens in the field. You can use the G36 as a light machinegun too.....but who wants a light machine gun when a MG3 is available? Not to mention the cal.

Sometimes classics are just better. Look at the AK47...still running.

[ Last edited by Alex2010 at 2010-5-29 09:12 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-29 21:12:19 |Display all floors
And, I don`t need a Utube source...give me a link or somethink written. I doubt Adolf said something like this course in his eyes all races but the Aryan were inferior...he wouldn`t have seen China or Japan as equal,not to speak about superior!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-29 21:18:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-5-29 21:12
And, I don`t need a Utube source...give me a link or somethink written. I doubt Adolf said something like this course in his eyes all races but the Aryan were inferior...he wouldn`t have seen China ...

You wanted an internet source. Right?

Here you go...

h t t p : // en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-29 21:22:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Karma2U at 2010-5-29 20:29
Hitler was of course a treacherous liar.

Ironically i sometimes wished he had won.

Then we would have no problems with mass immigration certain races would have been eradicated completely and ...

Just look at this curry ba$tard. From this creature's posting it becomes more than evident that it is an Endian/indian.

Hey, try to make me a slave, you have to kill me, otherwise, I will not even spare you family's children, let alone you. Post me your proper address if you have balls or if you are not eunuch. You understand?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-29 21:32:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by communistsec at 2010-5-29 21:18

You wanted an internet source. Right?

Here you go...

h t t p : // en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan

I lol`d....see, I looked for the original political testament(the document is available as pdf and in German on ns-archiv.de) where you can read it...there is not a trace of the passage you quoted here in English. As well as to the word honorary aryan...this was never officialy in use and originaly determined for people with jewish blood who earned this title through great deeds to the German people. Not Chinese or Japanese......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-29 21:36:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-5-29 21:32

I lol`d....see, I looked for the original political testament(the document is available as pdf and in German on ns-archiv.de) where you can read it...there is not a trace of the passage you q ...

How can I post a source which is not available online?

But I believe the link I posted is more than enough.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.