Views: 15682|Replies: 200

On Chinese, Hitlet said on the record: [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-5-29 18:10:07 |Display all floors

" In saying this, I promise you I am quite free of all racial hatred. It is, in any case, undesirable that one race should mix with other races. Except for a few gratuitous successes, which I am prepared to admit, systematic cross-breeding has never produced good results. Its desire to remain racially pure is a proof of the vitality and good health of a race. Pride in one's own race—and that does not imply contempt for other races—is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilisations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilisation to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them".

---- Adolf Hitler.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-29 19:26:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by communistsec at 2010-5-29 02:10 AM

" In saying this, I promise you I am quite free of all racial hatred. It is, in any case, undesirable that one race should mix with other races. Except for a few gratuitous succ ...

i was just trying to get some stuff on utube on hitler.  this is a good new direction of asians to aim for.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-29 19:31:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by communistsec at 2010-5-29 18:10

" In saying this, I promise you I am quite free of all racial hatred. It is, in any case, undesirable that one race should mix with other races. Except for a few gratuitous succ ...

Where and when did he say this? You have to give at least a source...otherwise this is bullsh1t (which it is anyway, but it would be even bigger bullsh1t).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-29 19:31:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2010-5-29 19:26

i was just trying to get some stuff on utube on hitler.  this is a good new direction of asians to aim for.

You know what? I`m normally a peaceful guy and don`t use violence....in your case I`d make an exception.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-29 19:40:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-5-29 19:31

You know what? I`m normally a peaceful guy and don`t use violence....in your case I`d make an exception.

help yourself to a nice g36^^
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-29 19:40:30 |Display all floors
OK I will provide source. Gimme some time, I will ask my Chinese brother to give me the source. Don't worry, I will provide.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-29 19:42:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2010-5-29 19:40

help yourself to a nice g36^^

G36? Used it......a toy. I prefered the G3 back in the time(due to caliber). But what made my day and id my favourite still is the MG3.....but I don`t think I`d need any weapons in this case here.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.