Author: fatboy

Why are Chinese girls so passive in finding a boyfriend? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-8 17:20:56 |Display all floors
not al chinese girls do like this! some are passion

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-9 14:42:33 |Display all floors

Reply #1 fatboy's post

they are conditioned to rely on the parents a lot, or you can understand they are seeking for Mr. Right who has car, house, no loan, good salary which can support these girls with expense on costemic, dressing, shopping etc...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-9 15:06:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fatboy at 2010-5-26 12:08
I work with and know many Chinese girls who all moan and complain about not being able to find a boyfriend.  But they seem to make no effort actively to find one.  I think these girls have very pas ...

First this is already a social problem, there are many reasons, the gorverment misleads the values, no justice here, incredible ridicuous high house price, rigid education system, no good insurance policy, people has to think about the future, everyone needs to take survive into account seriously first!

That''s why so many Chinese girls love money that much... so as the boys, they also want to marry a girl who was born in rich family...   sometimes a girl would be considered as something wrong with if she is not reality... funny, and some kind of sick, right?

Well, sure there are more girls who don't care about boys' money, they want to find ture love, but so hard... maybe they got deeply hurt from the boys, and then they are afraid, they don't know who can believe in...

Now seems hard working means nothing in China, can't afford a house, cann't be sure a decent life, so how we can talk about love, moveover, not that many men have good personiities under this big social envirnemnt...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-9 17:10:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Sarazhu1984 at 2010-5-26 15:48

I hope you can read below passage or maybe you have read it.
It is easy for you to find and understand  the answer.

现在的我们已经到了谈婚论嫁的年龄,
但是身边好多同学和同事仍然是单身。 ...

#  sarazhu1984  your article cited is very classical and wonderful , it could be say our 80s' protrayal and discribability ...love it , love you  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-10 08:53:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by swin_gggl at 2010-6-9 17:10

#  sarazhu1984  your article cited is very classical and wonderful , it could be say our 80s' protrayal and discribability ...love it , love you  

Thanks for your love.I love you too.:)
Yes I also think it is a good passage.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-10 10:42:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Mandy J at 2010-5-31 16:38
it seems that i'm the kind of  girl you are talking about.the only difference is i'm a little bit younger than what you say.but stii we are 80's generation.the truth is when i was  in high school,i ...

Dear Mandy, I almost have the same feeling and experience as you:)Now may be I am not as young as you, but I think it is the time for me to look for one boyfriend now, because my parents began to urge me now

[ Last edited by sharon78 at 2010-6-10 10:48 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-10 11:47:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sharon78 at 2010-6-10 10:42

Dear Mandy, I almost have the same feeling and experience as you:)Now may be I am not as young as you, but I think it is the time for me to look for one boyfriend now, because my parents bega ...

sharon78 ...go go go ~~~
it always that parents are more urge than us , every calling back home they will ask  if you had found a girl/man   :lol:lol

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.