Author: fatboy

Why are Chinese girls so passive in finding a boyfriend? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-7 10:31:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chonggongzi at 2010-6-6 20:16
they are not actively by the reason of chinese custom,
that can't be changed in short time,

That is where you are wrong, they are changing very quickly in a pretty short time.  Girls are taking a more active role in finding a mate.   Good for these girls, with a country that has 120 boys for every 100 girls, they are increasing their odd of finding a suitable boy, a diamond in the rough if you will.  I swear, for every 10 quality girls in this country, there is like, one quality boy (based on personality, looks, etc.).  So  it only makes sense that girls start to be more active, and also, they can afford to be picky as they look.  It amazes me that boys are actually the ones who are picky.  Hello!  You outnumber girls, take what you can get!!

Originally posted by blessingyou at 2010-6-7 00:36
Chinese girls are too shy to be active in finding a boyfriend, just like me ...

Please do not generalize.  There are at least 700 million Chinese women, and within that huge number of people, are plenty of outgoing, active modern girls, some who will even chase a suitable man.  You are so entrenched in your own thoughts on what a Chinese girl "is" based on your own beliefs, you fail to see what many of these girls actually are in this day and age.  Totally different from your mind set.  Point being, not all Chinese girls are shy!

My number one advice to Chinese girls: Don't settle, be picky, demand a lot from your boys.  Girls were undervalued for so long in China.  Now it is your turn to take the power back because you are outnumbered now, so you make the choices now!

[ Last edited by indiefan at 2010-6-7 10:33 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-7 16:56:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fatboy at 2010-5-26 12:08
I work with and know many Chinese girls who all moan and complain about not being able to find a boyfriend.  But they seem to make no effort actively to find one.  I think these girls have very pas ...

i think the leading of social value in China should take parts of responsibility that causes the phenomenon.
for an example,there are so many TV programs about 'xiangqin' show.
and there are full of girls who love money.  it seems that all the medias advocate this,and if this value becomes the mainstream,our social will be distorted.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-7 17:04:28 |Display all floors
I have to admit that   a true love sems luxurious,
YES  I do

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-7 20:09:45 |Display all floors

if so...

well, im 22,have no bf never but i don`t wanna be a shengnv, so i will break my neck to find my Mr.Right from now on!
True happiness is of a retired nature,and an enemy to pomp and noise.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-8 08:11:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whoami1234 at 2010-6-5 00:12

Thank you my love; so can I have your email? Are are in Lima?

Gloria Maria A.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-8 11:52:26 |Display all floors
This is a social problem. For many girls wanna her future husband to be handsome, wealthy, and with perfect personality and so on. This is not the fault of the girl, but  the  social.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-8 14:36:52 |Display all floors
I think some of girls are active to find B.F. but we do not want to marry actually.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.