Author: fatboy

Why are Chinese girls so passive in finding a boyfriend? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2010-6-4 04:46:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fatboy at 2010-5-26 12:08
I work with and know many Chinese girls who all moan and complain about not being able to find a boyfriend.  But they seem to make no effort actively to find one.  I think these girls have very pas ...



   I'm single, I have a good job, I live alone, I have good friends, an excellent family, my friends say I'm funny and that is as fun, but I have no boyfriend, and you're right, I dont make anything for find a boyfriend, because i dont wanna a boyfriend now, perhaps later, for now it is better to enjoy this freedom :)
...and maybe i believe of this way because i  hear (all the days ) my married friends complain about both the mundane and boring that has become their marriage, so, it look terrible, How is that passion becomes routine?      ... and i lost  interest in have a new boyfriend now.

Gloria Maria
Gloria Maria A.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 1

Post time 2010-6-4 08:08:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by glopis at 2010-6-4 04:46



   I'm single, I have a good job, I live alone, I have good friends, an excellent family, my friends say I'm funny and that is as fun, but I have no boyfriend, and you're right, I dont make ...


Can I be your boyfriend? We are nearly in the same time zone

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2010-6-4 08:22:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whoami1234 at 2010-6-4 08:08


Can I be your boyfriend? We are nearly in the same time zone



   sweet words, sweet guy ^^
Gloria Maria A.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2010-6-4 19:58:41 |Display all floors
I don't think the girls are passive, maybe they just are not impressed by the men who surround them.  Ladies today are learning they have a choice, and are learning to be picky and reject those who are not suitable.  There are simply too many boys in China, the girls are outnumbered by boys.  Girls realize this and are starting to act accordingly, so the men must step up their games!

My UNI has between 2000 - 3000 boys and many girls just do not find any of those men attractive.  It is a small city after all.  Good for these girls, hold out longer for a truly special guy!

I can see why so many men are so desperate to rush into marriage here.  But dear ladies, hold out for a few years, stay single, see what he is really like!  Don't rush into marriage!

[ Last edited by indiefan at 2010-6-4 07:59 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2010-6-4 21:27:44 |Display all floors

would you just say it instead of LABELLIN people

Originally posted by fatboy at 2010-5-25 20:08
I work with and know many Chinese girls who all moan and complain about not being able to find a boyfriend.  But they seem to make no effort actively to find one.  I think these girls have very pas ...


no need for that coz we kno who you really want to go after  

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 1

Post time 2010-6-5 00:12:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by glopis at 2010-6-4 08:22



   sweet words, sweet guy ^^


Thank you my love; so can I have your email? Are are in Lima?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2010-6-6 00:00:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by indiefan at 2010-6-4 19:58
I don't think the girls are passive, maybe they just are not impressed by the men who surround them.  Ladies today are learning they have a choice, and are learning to be picky and reject those who ...

I agree. Better to stay single than finding the wrong man just  because of being desperate. :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.