Views: 4852|Replies: 6

find someone in shanghai do sport [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-5-25 11:20:36 |Display all floors
I running everyday,and do yoga offten,which can do lonely,but some like badminton,table tennis,play pool,I can't do lonely,so find some
partner love sport do together.

I am Elsa work in shanghai,here is my MSN:  elsaxyf@126.com.drop me a line if you love sport,hehe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-28 15:07:28 |Display all floors
I can become your partner.

________
enjoy life with golf clubs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-31 17:24:44 |Display all floors

Running

Hello Elsa,

I am working with a professional running store, and that is how I came back to the running life...

If you need something about running let me know.. and besides these our people at our shop have a lot of knowledge in what is related to running.

I just run 2 small marathons: 6km at Wuhan and 8km here in Shanghai last week, this last one is called "The Hash"... there is going to be another "Hash" next month in Suzhou... if you need any information about running or running marathons and schedules let me know...

Take care.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-31 17:25:44 |Display all floors

Running

Hello Elsa,

I am working with a professional running store, and that is how I came back to the running life...

If you need something about running let me know.. and besides these our people at our shop have a lot of knowledge in what is related to running.

I just run 2 small marathons: 6km at Wuhan and 8km here in Shanghai last week, this last one is called "The Hash"... there is going to be another "Hash" next month in Suzhou... if you need any information about running or running marathons and schedules let me know...

Take care.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-12 09:58:02 |Display all floors
what about football?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-9 11:58:26 |Display all floors
I can become your partner.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-6-20 01:12:56 |Display all floors

are you still looking for friends to plahy sports with

Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.