Author: Sarazhu1984

Do you think you are REALLY customer? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-5-31 17:49:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Sarazhu1984 at 2010-5-31 14:40

You are lucky to meet a good customer.:)

:):):) thank you! But once I talk with the arrogant customers, it will be really irritating.They will not answer even a word

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-31 18:23:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sharon78 at 2010-5-31 17:49

:):):) thank you! But once I talk with the arrogant customers, it will be really irritating.They will not answer even a word

Calm down!i am learning...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-31 20:49:46 |Display all floors

attack?

I think you emphasize the customers are Chinese.Don't you think you are prejudice?
If you aren't Chinese or even eastern people, how can you make a dirct comment about it.
That's it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-1 08:54:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lkids at 2010-5-31 20:49
I think you emphasize the customers are Chinese.Don't you think you are prejudice?
If you aren't Chinese or even eastern people, how can you make a dirct comment about it.
That's it.

Firstly thanks for giving comments to this thread.
However I have to correct some idea of yours.
1.your title is attack.
I really hope you can correct or delete it.I do not want to attack anyone.
The wish I posted this fhread is that I hope we can discuss about respect.
So you did not get the point of my thread.
2.emphasize Chinese
I donot mean to emphasize Chinese and only the example is from Chinese.The reason why I add some additional inforamtion is  that enclarge the topic range.Actually some foreign customers also very rude and worse than Chinese customers.I have no prejudice.It is fair.
Actually your behavior has no relationship with your nationality,It is your own matter.
3.Chinese or not?
I can seriously tell you i am a native Chinese.I posted this thread is to tell the fact and see if we can improve and how to improve.There is no argument.I wish you can read it from begining to end and it will help you understand.

If you still can not understand you can ask me again.Welcome.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-1 09:16:17 |Display all floors
hi, saraZhu 1984 ,  I also born in 1984    I completely understand your plight and situation as I do the same thing almost ...the key point  isn't how us to change our products or services , it's why  the customer usually complain for no reason ? it seems that whatever you done perfectly , clients still arenot satisfied  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-1 09:18:42 |Display all floors
:) :hug  you are online now!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-1 09:20:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by swin_gggl at 2010-6-1 09:16
hi, saraZhu 1984 ,  I also born in 1984    I completely understand your plight and situation as I do the same thing almost ...the key point  isn't how us to change our products or service ...

Hi 坚坚 Thanks very much for your understanding.
Nice to meet you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.